Elect DevMartavis for House, January 2019

“Change does not come from Firestone, change comes to Firestone”

Outline:
(i) About me
(ii) Plans
(iv) Conclusion

About Me

I would first like to start by saying hello to all that are reading, it’s been an honor to serve for the citizens of this wonderful state. During this term the 8th congress has successfully passed more than 120 bills. We’ve overcame many situations and solve problems throughout this term. I was serving in Congress since the beginning of 2018 and till now, this will be my fourth term as a Senator and I want to make the best of it. This term has been a strange term with the resignation of former Governor Butsworth and Envelope and then the rise of former Governor Innovative and Lt Governor Danny. I was then appointed to be the next PPT, at that time it would had been my second time as PPT. Which I am very grateful for. I am so proud to say that during this term the Senate has successfully cleared their docket numerous amounts of times and passed many nominations. I’ve brought leadership into the Senate and sent out strikes when needed. I had a vision to make the Senate the best it can and our approval rates went up gradually. We went to the approval rate of 23% to 56% which was a big accomplishment. Like I said before and I will say it again, this state runs on the voice of our dear loving citizens. Without you all, there is no way we would see another day in this state.

Plans

My main focus as a Senator is to bring the people of FS together and to listen to the voice of those who want to see change. I say now it is a time for the people of FS to rise and make continuing making an effort to keep this government going. Like how Abraham Lincoln said, “…and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” I will also take ideas of our people and take them into consideration so that the legislation may hear your voice and take action if necessary. I am capable of substance Senate, I am active every day and I am always at the county, and finally, I will make sure that the citizens of FS aren’t being threatened or abused by our Law enforcement and that the county will be a safe place for all. Certainly, I will work with my fellow Senators and get things done but I will do it in a manner that will benefit the popular vote and the legal piece of mind. I will also keep in touch with department heads and talk to them about their departments and reports that congress has been constantly getting. Citizens of Firestone, are you tired of being fooled each and every time elections occur? Of those who have ran for Senate and past, which percent of those Senators brought change? How will I bring change? Citizens, do not fear. Like I said, I am a man of my word and I am well dedicated to the State of Firestone. I believe in what the people say because your voice matters the most.

Conclusion

To conclude, I say that the voice of our citizens has been heard during this term and that during the next term more voices will be heard. I would like to thank those who are reading my speech and I would also like to thank all my supporters. Any questions or concerns? Please reach me on discord, DevMartavis#7502

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

You were always professional, but you were very immature towards the end with that term I had with you. But I see you’ve improved on yourself a lot.

Support
Fastbird4
FastSignature

2 Likes

From what I see, you are fit for this position.
Support,
Jordan_Chime.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
DannyboyLaw, esq.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support