Elect Cooldudesub for House of Representatives

Preface

I’m cooldudesub, I have been apart of this community for about 3 years now and it has definitely been a journey. I have spent most if not all of my career here in law enforcement and as a standard citizen, and it’s finally time we elect someone who actually cares about our state, someone who will be dedicated and transparent with the public, and someone who isn’t afraid to stand up for what’s right. It’s time we give the people a voice in the house.

My beliefs and what I will fight for in congress

An issue that is common in Firestone that no one seems to talk about is how the people are not having any say within what is going on within our government, I have spoken with some citizens and law enforcement officers and they feel as if they are not being heard at all. Well that is time to change, not only will I fight for what the people believe in, I will fight for their voice. Remember, the government works for the people, the people do not work for the government.

Small businesses are growing and will continue to grow when I am elected. I not only support small businesses, but I also will do whatever it takes to go out of the way to ensure that big companies are not pushing around anyone but themselves. If elected, I will continue to advocate and push for criminal rehabilitation and ways for criminals to turn their life around using businesses they work for or have created. This is not only a way to bring peace to Firestone, but it will teach them how to be responsible with positions starting out small so when they do become law enforcement officers, they will already have a good understanding of what to expect.

My experience

Not everyone needs government experience to hold public office, which is what I am going to prove to everyone during this election cycle. It’s time we elect someone who has experienced the effects and has been with the citizens and the people since day one, and that is exactly what I will do in congress as well. It’s time we elect someone that has been on the same level as the people who vote in the government through all of the state’s hardships to give them a bigger voice in our local government. Here are all of the positions I have held within Firestone.

Current Positions:
Firestone State Patrol Trooper
-ASU Pilot
-Training Division Instructor
Department of Public Safety Investigator
DOBW Watercraft Technician

Past Positions:
SCSO Deputy
SCSO Deputy (2)
SCSO Deputy First Class [SWAT]
FSP Trooper
DOC Correctional Officer
DOT Public Employee

I am willing to use the experience I have gained from a standard LEO and citizen within Firestone to show the other people in congress what the people are feeling and thinking when they do things, and I will fight to establish common ground between the government and our civilians.

Conclusion

Use your vote wisely this election cycle, and vote for the person who is willing to make things right for our wonderful state. I have not only been with this community for so long, but I am confident in myself that we can finally give the people a voice. I promise you, even if I am not elected that I will fight and do everything in my power to not only give you a voice, but to represent your vote and ensure that our state is a better place. I will not represent just my voters, but I will represent the people.

To support, simply reply to this thread with “support”. Thank you!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

yeah no

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

May I ask you why you feel this way?

3 Likes

support