Elect Commissionah to the Prominence District Council

Commissionah for Prominence District Council

"Ensuring Prominence Stays Prominent!"

Who am I?

Hello, I’m Commissionah. I’m a Firestone Citizen just like all of you voters. I understand the every day problems Firestone Citizens have. Whether that be from not having the proper connection with our municipal, county, and/or state officials or simply feeling as if this community isn’t offering all you need. I’m currently dedicating my time and effort to ensuring that all Firestone Citizens are seen equally, represented equally, and fought for like nothing seen before. Currently serving as Chairperson of the Firestone Citizens Union, I work to ensuring that representation and connection will always be available for the people of Firestone. While also serving as Press Secretary for the City of Arborfield, I’m ensuring every day that municipal transparency is always present for the residents of Arborfield.

I know how the judicial system works, I know how the legislative system works, and I know how our community operates.

I am commissionah and I am running to be elected to the Prominence District Council.

What’s the Agenda?

The agenda is based around district reliability, accountability, and transparency. Of course, if elected my job will always be to hold municipal officials accountable for everything they do. Unfortunately, we haven’t seen much from the Prominence District Administration. For whatever reason there hasn’t been much interaction from the Prominence District, this needs to change. We need to engage with the commerce sector in Prominence, show them we care and that we’re here to represent them. We need to host events assuring our dedication to the District. We need to show the State of Firestone that we are the District of Prominence and we are here for our residents.

My dedication will always be here to support our commerce sector, to support our residents, and to support the District Charter.

We all owe the District our support. If we’re elected, we need to go far out to show our gratitude. We need to reform the way we conduct treat our district.

We can do this together. I just need you to trust me with your vote.

Contact me on Discord @ commissionah#0001.

1 Like

Definite support. This candidate can definitely do a lot of the District of Prominence.

/s/ MisterTypo
Stapleton County Chairman
Arborfield Deputy Mayor

SUPPORT!!!

Support!

posted on behalf of PennAuthority

Support

no support, kid literally turned on his party cuz he didn’t win leader lol
(different group)

spill the tea sis

1 Like

Support

Posted on behalf of DariusTheGreat3

Posted on behalf of TGF_dunno

ok support, but don’t turn this state into communist, thank you

i wouldnt mind if he did

support :slight_smile:

And you literally threw a temper tantrum when you were running for County Council, slandering other candidates and such. Hell, you even faced a county bar.

We all have pasts from other groups. I feel as though commissionah will be able to do a great job even if he’s not in an authoritative position.

1 Like

Support, wonderful speech

Support man, let’s work together in the council :slight_smile: