Elect b_aconxv Back to the House

B_aconxv For House

I. Introduction

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

I’m b_aconxv, formerly known as Baconman1499, and I am the Mayor of the beloved District of Prominence, the Firestone Trade Representative, former Chief of Staff, former House Representative & member of congress serving three terms, former Mayor of Arborfield, among other positions. During my lengthy career in Firestone, I have hosted numerous events, written numerous legislation, increased community relations, and overall brought positive changes to each role I’ve held in Firestone respectively, and I am employed in many businesses around Firestone as I continue to pursue and join more of them. I adore the State of Firestone, and I hope to return to the house to continue writing legislation for the state and ensure it has the support from the community, and during my term as a House Representative I kept a promise that I made before I was elected, that during my time in office I’d make community interaction my main priority-and it was. I believe I took a step in the right direction on changing that.

During the last time I was in the house, it was my imperative to maintain relations with the public and I kept it that during my tenure. If you go back to my old campaign speeches, you can see pictures of me at business shifts, events, and everything in between within the State. There I answered questions about the state, and collected any ideas or suggestions for the house. I always pitched in around the state, and was ALWAYS doing what I can to support the community, help citizens, and get legislation ideas so that I don’t legislate ‘just to legislate’. The current speakers have been doing an excellent job and have greatly improved the house, encouraging many to run and much public interaction. Cheers to them for all their hard work.

I ask you, the people, to choose elect me and help me return to the House to help change Firestone in the best interest of you, and only you. Your right to vote is important, and as I have always said, if you want a conscientious individual representing you in the House, I’m here to help. Likewise, please dm me any questions you may have about me, or should I be elected, questions regarding how I can help as a Representative. I won’t be home during the voting period and will not be able to vote or get votes, so I ask that you do go out and vote!

II. Experience

Government Related Experience:

• Fmr Chief of Staff to the Governor (Member of Cabinet)
  • Firestone Interstate Trade Representative
  • Advisor to Fmr Governor Kamraxn
  • Advisor to Governor SveetChloe
  • Former 3 term House Representative (congress)
  • Incumbent Mayor of Prominence
  • Former Mayor of Arborfield
  • Former County Councilman
  • Foreign Diplomat
  • Former City of Redwood Chief of Staff
  • Former City of Redwood Press Secretary
  • Assistant Director in The Firestone Democracy Project

Other Firestone Experience:

• Former Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer I
  • Redwood Police Department Officer
  • POST Instructor
  • Department of Commerce: Former Photographer
  • Department of Commerce: Former Event Coordinator
  • President of Firestone Outfitters
  • President of the Firestone Parcel Service
  • Vice President of Snac-ees
  • Carmine’s Restaurant Co-Owner Under CarIosCarmine
  • Emdy Coffee Barista
  • Capital Energy Employee
  • Spark’s Snow Executive
  • Blud
  • Welp Fact Checker

Certifications:

• POST Certified
  • CFL Holder

Awards:

• Prominence Outstanding Resident Award
  • Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

III Plans

I’m not going to bore anyone with average vague plans for sakes of elections so I’ll get straight to the point:

• Community Outreach: If elected, one of the first things I will do if elected is speak with fellow Representatives about hosting events in the State to encourage public outreach with the House and the citizens of the State. I also intend on visiting businesses, Mayors, and more during my tenure as Representative to see where legislation needs to be improved or written, and find ways where I can assist those who need it within my capacity as a Representative.

• Amending laws for v3: This is one of my priorities if elected. As a Former Correctional Officer, we can barely do anything in v3 because laws have not been amended to define trespassing & loitering lines in v3, so we can practically do nothing about those who trespass into the prison. As Representative, I would draft up legislation to get things like this into law IF v3 revives or the community does support it happening immediately, so that LEOs in v3 can enforce laws like these.

• Activity: If elected, I pledge to maintain a high standard of activity, attend as many sessions as possible, and make a vote that is favored by the majority of Firestone citizens. I will do my best to be transparent when possible, write legislation when needed, and overall be a Representative that can benefit the State. I also plan on actively holding discussions with key members of the community to ensure the people’s legislation needs are met

• Not Legislating for ‘The sake of Legislating’: If elected, I will never stop looking for opportunities to write laws that would benefit the State if it has support from most of the community. I pledge to always collect ideas and suggestions, but ensure that whatever I write is written in and for the best interests of the State. I will not write any laws or legislate just to look like I’m active, and instead right beneficial legislation when needed.

IV. Conclusion

Thank you for reading my speech if you did. I hope to have your vote for the Hous this election season, and I hope to represent you in the House! Please feel free to contact me for any capacity at bxv#5386, including any ideas or suggestions of legislations you may have!

Your Friend,
baconxv
The Honorable b_aconxv

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

from l6vesome

1 Like

Support :skull:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

During your House term(s), did you write anything which wasn’t an amendment to 1 section of an act someone else had already written? To my recollection, you only wrote amendments which amended 1 sentence’s wording slightly.

2 Likes

If you aren’t destroying the House of Representatives no support!! >:(

(support)

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

MASSIVE SUPPORT

1 Like

underwhelming, wanted you to run for county executive

2 Likes

Voting has opened, this candidate may or may not be on the ballot. You can vote here!