Elect AestheticallyHappy for Firestone Senator. A voice for those without one

Hello my fellow citizens of Firestone,

I, AestheticallyHappy, am hereby announcing my candidacy for the September 2019 Senate elections. Some of you may be wondering who I am, what I am doing here, and what I plan on achieving while in my term as Senator. If you would be so kind as to stick around, I would more than happily explain each of those to you.

My Firestone Background,

I have been a citizen of this great State for almost 9 months now, and not really held any high positions in any groups. That may be a downside that some of you may see, but I see it as a positive. I have been nothing but a citizen, I have seen what the legislative branch does for just normal citizens, and I wish to improve on that further for the normal citizen. For the majority of my time here within the State of Firestone, I have been serving within the Firestone Department of State as a State Employee working hard alongside other employees, our allied states and also working with making relations with potential allied states.

My Senate background,

Within the State of Firestone herself, I sadly do not have any experience as a Senator or any legislative branch within this State. Although I have studied laws, and attended countless House/Senate sessions. Within other groups and ro-states though. I have held multiple Senator positions under my old name of “KINGSPONGY9518,” and believe that I would be well qualified for this job.

My plans for Legislation,

I, as nothing but a citizen within this state, have heard what other citizens have had to say about current legislation. The legislation that most people I have talked with have said the legislation surrounding firearms legislation and the Firestone Firearms Commission when it comes to hosting CFCT courses, enabling more citizens to be become certified individuals to defend themselves with whatever horrible circumstances may happen. I see myself extremely lucky as a citizen to have obtained a civilian firearms license, these other citizens of this great state are not that fortunate. I see my fellow people getting shot, run over, and assaulted left, right and center with no ways to defend themselves legally, other than to hope for someone who is licensed, or for there to be a Peace Officer nearby. From firsthand accounts before I had become a certified individual, Deputies, Troopers and other agencies sadly don’t, and most times are too caught up in other situations to respond fast enough to these extremely critical calls. as some would say “When seconds are critical, help is minutes away.” . The delayed response of such law enforcement agencies results in people losing their lives. I plan to change current legislation surrounding this and call for a schedule of courses to release for these citizens who are willing to learn and train for these firearms so that they would not succumb to the same fate as their peers. Please take note, my plan is to not loosen already established gun laws, more-so adding onto them already to allow those who need them most access to them.

I personally have also heard legislative ideas from those citizens of the state without the means, nor the know how about how to run for a position within congress. I fully intend on being a voice for those who would seem voiceless in these matters. A voice for those who would be discarded by anyone else. A voice by the people, for the people.

Conclusion,

I may be new to Firestone, but I can assure you, the voter, that I am not new to the position. If I am to be elected into this position, I will listen to you, the people about what you want, what you want to see, and how you wish to see it be done.

A voice for the voiceless, a voice by the people, for the people.

3 Likes

Full support

2 Likes

Support.

Skye Jones
Solicitor General

1 Like

Support.

Welcome to the State of Firestone!

1 Like

Despite our ups and downs within Blythe I think you can do well in Senate. Support.

1 Like

You got my Support. You Fr know stuff about the government and will do well.

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support for my boy girl Aes, She is another MrEmote, she is a female !!

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Full Support.

2 Likes

supertheamazing%20support

SuperTheAmazingHD support

2 Likes

Support even though I’m not interested in politics.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

S U P P O R T

2 Likes

Support.

PuggishGamer16
Former Senator

2 Likes

Support. Good luck.

2 Likes

Us nazis, dont get much voice in government.
Would love to see our voice be heard!

Support

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/84d745e1e5d10c96a4ed390de35cb85f

mrallen22 support. Their forums account hasnt been approved yet.

2 Likes

PaulRBLX12 support. Does not have a Firestone Forums account.

2 Likes