Elect 69superman for County Council!

Elect 69superman for County Council

Table Of Contents:
I: Intro
II: My experience
III: My Plans
IV: Speech Conclusion

I : Introduction:

Hello, Citizens of Firestone! You may or may not know me, my name is 69superman. Ive bounced all around the executive branch, making friends and working relationships all around the county, as well as made friends with local citizens and some of our more, ehem infamous civilians. I hope you take the time to read my speech and support me for a seat on the county council!

II : My Experience

Going all the way back to 2018, my experience somewhat in order of what it happened
Firestone Tours COO
Department of Transportation: Supervisor
Department of Transportation: TTP Program Instructor
Prominence City Council: x2 Terms
FNG: 3rd Infantry Regiment First Sergeant
FNG: 1st Military Police Regiment Platoon Commander (Lieutenant)
FNG: 7th Infantry Training Company Drill Sergeant
FNG: FITE Senior Drill Sergeant of the Standards and Discipline Sector
Department of Commerce: Chief Inspector & Board of Directors
SCSO: Deputy First Class (Current)
SCSO: SWAT Operative (Current)
And of course, the most important of all, your friendly neighborhood civilian.

III : My plans:
Now your all wonder, why should we vote for you? Well, heres why. For starters, I have council experience. As you know each term is 4 months and Ive served 2 terms on the prominence city council and attended many sessions to pass and discuss county legislation, as well as being where I learned the basics of writing legislation. Now, as you can see by my experience section, I have experience all around the county. I have been within the public employee sector, so I understand the struggle, I understand what departments like DOT and DPW go through and what SCFD goes through and that their issues are important and need to be brought to light and they need to be helped if said issues arrise in county. I know what the struggles of LEOs are, being a deputy myself. I know what the struggles are of being in a tactical unit, being SWAT myself. I also know the struggles of the common civilian, being one myself! I plan to work with everyone that I can, no matter that be your neighborhood civilian, your local firefighter, your neighborhood deputies, or your local tacical unit! I plan to take all suggestions into consideration, from civilians, criminals, and public servants alike to make the county best for everyone, and make sure every single person that has a idea, atleast gets their voice and idea heard.

IV: Speech Conclusion

I hope you enjoyed taking the time to read my speech, and take the time to drop a support! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, my discord is reachable at 69superman#7775 and my DMs are always open. I hope to see you vote for me when voting opens on 6/1/2020 at 5PM EST.

Signed,
69superman

4 Likes

yes yes support yes

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

CardinalSupport

Doesnt have a forums account, has supported via DMs.

4 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

supoprrt

taurtzyt
middle claksd citizen

4 Likes

Support ok

4 Likes

CyraSupport

Another DM support

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

HI just wanted to say best of luck, and major support!

4 Likes

support, gl

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Nice speech! Support!!

4 Likes

SUPPORT FOR MY MAN

4 Likes

support signed

former right honourable governor ash1835

3 Likes