Elanjs for Senate

Hello there, my name is elanjs, I have been in Firestone for some time now and have now chosen to run for Senate so I can be the voice of the people in Firestone and deliver legislation that will impact the state for the better. I ask you you to take a moment out of your day to read my campaign. Thank, you.

Qualifications
I was always familiar with Firestone before I joined POST but never really understood the game due to how naïve I was but now I have broadened my experience in regards to ro-states since joining groups such as Firestone and Vancouver where I have enjoyed various experiences. I am currently employed within FSP as a Corporal and have had the pleasure of annihilating the enemy alongside FNG due to my employment in the CAF (Vancouver) where I am currently a Private and Drill Instructor.

I also believe I can represent other public service employees in Firestone effectively such as DOT due to my prior employment in the department where I had the pleasure of towing cars and ploughing snow.

I have been able to deliver legislation in Prominence and also scrutinise the current Chief of PDP during his affirmation session. Not only have I been engaged in politics in Firestone but I also study politics at college in real life which has given me the necessary skills to be a successful politician in Firestone and deliver for the people of Prominence.

My Clear Intention if Elected To Office
Due to my experience in law enforcement and politics I plan to ensure the people in this great state are protected and heard, this will be done by actively communicating between the people and my office so real change can be made. With that being said I also believe it is important to legislate further to protect our peace officers and public service employees and I will do this by specifically legislating for offences relating against public service employees as our public service employees need greater protection for what they do. Additionally I will amend “Interfering with a Public Service Employee” to state that interfering with DoH and SCFD during an on-going emergency will result in an immediate Misdermeanor A and 700-800 seconds in the state penitentiary.

Not only do I plan to protect public service employees but I also plan to protect the rights of citizens and to do so I want to create progressive legislation that will impact Firestone citizens for the better and protect them from tyranny.

My Promises to Voters

• I will listen to you the voter
  • Deliver legislation that has a positive impact on the state
  • Scrutinise the executive and hold others to account
  • Maintain a high standard off ethics

(In no particular order)
POST Class 63
Current FSP Corporal
Current District Of Prominence Councillor
Former ASU Pilot
Former SCSO Deputy and Instructor
Former DOC CO and MD
Former DOT Employee
Former PDP K9 Officer and FTO

Summary:

• I study politics irl
  • I want to deliver progressive and effective legislation
  • I promise to listen to the people and scrutinise the executive
4 Likes

Support! Has done great work in Prominence, excited to see what’s next!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

i support this young lad :skull::100:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support­

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support!