support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

Suppoort

2 Likes

doesnt seem that way for arbor, how are you going to make sure that you wont turn prom into arbor?

no one actually lives up to this, sometimes you dont accomplish anything in a week. wouldnt bi-weekly press releases make more sense?

1 Like

I understand, sometimes a week not much happens even if it’s a small update on a business event, signed legislation. The small things show the public is getting the truth.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

turned arbor into your personal after hours comedy club and now you’re shooting to do the same for prominence, no support

1 Like

The fact that you are just assuming I’ve turned arborfield into shit is very shocking.

The City of Arborfield was fucking dead, not until my administration has it been active. The Talk Show’s (which I never seen you on) were answering questions from a public form that was released. I left the city because of people like you, bandwagon.

1 Like

I never said you turned Arborfield to shit, nor did I assume anything. I’m going off what I’ve seen firsthand and heard other people state.

Never did I ever state that Arborfield was inactive under your administration? I’d actually go out of my way to validate your claim that your administration revived it in terms of activity.

I apologize for not spending my nights with you on the talkshow, if I were more interested in you and Arborfield than I was in my real life I’d be concerned.

Don’t get defensive on points I never made (again, for example, activity) and maybe actually focus on making a retort to the point that I did make (immaturity).

1 Like

If you’d like to DM me, or posting them here… backing up these claims go ahead. You’ve stated “firsthand and heard other people state” so show me, thank you!

1 Like

Campaigning closed, go vote!: County Council & City Mayor Voting 2023-2