Eglz and MichealCalabrase For Prominence | For a Better Prominence

Eglz and MichealCalabrase For Prominence

Hello, residents of Prominence and Stapleton County! My name is Eglz and I am running for

Mayor of Prominence, alongside my running mate, MichealCalabrase

ABOUT THE CANDIDATES

Eglz
In the past few years, Eglz has had many positions and has been in numerous experiences that make him suitable for Mayor. He’s involved in many companies and owns and operates four; the most notorious being Iconic. This will allow him to understand better how he can assist companies in the city. Eglz has been the Deputy Mayor of Arborfield for two terms, the Mayor for one term, and a Councilman for one term. Eglz is also in the Department of Public Works. These positions will help him execute my position if elected.

MichealCalabrase

Hello, I am MichaeICalabrese, I am running for the District of Prominence Deputy Mayor Candidate, you may know me from being a criminal finally going legal again, and as a former SCFD where I was a Firefighter, DOC:MD where I was a seaman, or a Deputy First class in SCSO. Throughout my time in Prominence, I have been a District Chairman last term I served and a Councilman for the past 3-4 terms before the chairman term. Having served in the legislative branch for this long, I hope to be able to serve in the executive now. I hope to serve this great district as the Deputy Mayor and each of you for the next four months.

PLANS

• Interacting more with businesses. As mayor, I hope to interact with all businesses within the District of Prominence

• Continuing with high standards for district staff. They have always been held to high standards and I would like to keep it that way.

• Working with the District Council to pass the necessary legislation to improve the overall inner workings of the District of Prominence.

• We plan to review all executive documents, such as Mayoral Decrees, to ensure they are up to date, along with creating jobs within the Executive Office to help growth within the city and help residents to expand their resumés.

• Transparency is another goal, like arborfield we plan our famous talk shows!

• I plan to look into all district staff and make sure they are fit for the positions for which they are employed as and if not, they will be dismissed if need be.

• I will work in conjunction with the Chief of Police and ensure that the department is running to the highest standards possible.

• I will create a weekly press release that includes updates about staff, bills, and Prominence District Police.

OTHER

We hope you consider supporting us! Drop the“Support” in the comments, and share it with friends.

You can view Eglz and MichaeICalabrese’s resumes and Q&A here: Trello

Also, support (buy our merch!) eglz 4 prom - Roblox

6 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

SUPPORT!! I HOPEE YOU WINNN!!!

3 Likes

Could you please elaborate why you are abandoning Arborfield and your current deputy mayor? Also… your plans are very general, what specifically do you want to change about the city?

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

HE ABANDONED ME! THE RADICAL LEFT ABANDONED ME, A TRUE PATRIOT! No other comments.

1 Like

Mr. mayor, aren’t you the one who ran with the leftist??

1 Like

support

2 Likes

No other comments, your clearly in the left party.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT

2 Likes

support snd endorse

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT