E6THN FOR SENATE

Hello. I am e6thn.

Don’t know me? Now you do.

PLANS:

I am the BEST man for this position. I got LOADS AND LOADS of experience in the State of Firestone. I have LOTS of experience such as being a councilman in Arborfield AND Prominence. When I get elected, I will bring LOTS of change into the senate and into firestone as a WHOLE. I will ELIMINATE THE BIAS AND STUPIDITY WITHIN THE SENATE. Currently, there is LOADS of incompetent people inside of the senate. I will PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE, and they will LEARN and they will become a better senator after I am done with them. I plan on writing bills to help businesses operate, such as bills that will benefit news agencies and other businesses that may need permission to break certain laws at certain times depending on the situation. I am the NUMBER ONE CANDIDATE WHO IS RUNNING FOR SENATOR. You GOTTA support me, I am the PEOPLES CHOICE CANDIDATE. I know my stuff and I will win.

Hey man. I know you didn’t read any of that and you are just going to type support. Trust me, you don’t need to read it. Just know I am the MAN FOR THE JOB. IM WINNING THIS JOB. IM WINNING.

I would like to tell the citizens of firestone that I am the NUMBER ONE CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB. BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE. I am just GREAT. TREMENDOUS.

Love,

e6thn
Congressional Candidate

3 Likes

as a fellow candidate hope you lose

as a black man, support

1 Like
1 Like

fuck you prick

2 Likes

操你和你媽媽

3 Likes

Full support. A MAN OF HIS WORD WHO WILL DEFEND ARBORFIELD!

1 Like

I’M*

THAN*

1 Like

Support .

1 Like

no support for continued immaturity during sessions and failure to act according to your office (aka, you’re an asshole)

5 Likes

And I thought he just left the Senate too…

4 Likes

no support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support!!

2 Likes

#arborstrong support to fellow arbor resident

1 Like

Full support.

1 Like

Why are you running for senate now, right after you chose not to rerun for your old term?

1 Like

I have the same question

1 Like

i forgot. i made a post that i said i would but i never followed up

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like