E6thn & crankyIuke - Building a road for tomorrow

e6thn & crankyIuke - Building a road for tomorrow

e6thn - Introduction

Hello, I’m e6thn. I joined this state three years and started as a criminal for the first 1-2 years. After going legal I joined the Department of Public Works and remained in that department for a few months, later on that year I applied for POST and graduated in Class 57, at the same time I joined the Department of Transportation. After gaining my POST certification, I joined SCSO and DOC. I have since then resigned from DOC and I am still currently in SCSO.

Experience within the State

Current Deputy of the Stapleton County Sheriffs Office
Current City of Arborfield Councilman
Former Public Employee of the Department of Public Works
Former Public Employee of the Department of Transportation
Former Correctional Officer of the Department of Corrections
Former District Councilman of the City of Prominence

crankyIuke - Introduction

Hello, I’m crankyIuke. I joined this state around four years ago and started as a Public Employee within the Department of Transportation. Shortly after, I applied to POST Class 36 and became a Trooper within the State Patrol. I, unfortunately, took a short break from the State and came back a couple of months later, joining businesses, making new businesses, joining Law Enforcement, and helping our Cities succeed. Now, I wish to build our future and become your Lieutenant Governor.

Experience within the State

Current Representative
Former Sergeant of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
Former Trooper of the Firestone State Patrol
Former Senior Correctional Officer of the Firestone Department of Corrections
Former Board of Directors of the Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways
Former Mayor of the City of Arborfield
Former Senior Public Employee of the Firestone Department of Transportation
Former Public Employee of the firestone Department of Transportation

Term Agenda

Expand foreign relations
Review how congressional bars and expulsions are used
Increase the transparency between cabinet members and the public
Intensely review the performance of the Department of Commerce
Resolve unveiled errors done by former Governor DyingSym
Provide support to the County & Cities
Create an active presence within the County to be able to interact with the community & assist with local events
Provide support and work with businesses to ensure they succeed and increase the economy

Conclusion

We will ensure to get the full potential out of this State and your voices WILL be heard by us.
Thank you for taking the time to read our speech and we hope to see you in our discord server.

Regards,
Governor Candidate e6thn
ethan;#0003

Lieutenant Governor Candidate crankyIuke
lukeeee#1344

Campaign Discord: e6thn & cranky - Building a road for tomorrow

4 Likes

God damnit, I support. Brought a tear to my eye. This is what perseverance looks like folks, they doubted them, they called them a bunch of clowns, a meme campaign. No one believed in them. Yet here they are, pushing forward and striving to their full potentials. These might be the smartest, brightest, strongest young men I’ve ever met. They truly are an inspiration to us all, and I hope future generations upon generations follow in their footsteps. They will be amazing leaders and inspire millions. I support these two fine young men, god speed.

9 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support for Governor e6thn
No support for the bum crankyiuke

5 Likes