E_nforcerclappedyou for County Council

INTRODUCTION

Hello there Citizens of the State of Firestone, I am e_nforcerclappedyou, and I am running for Stapleton County Council. Sure I may not be as known here, but that doesn’t mean I’ll be a bad legislator. As a County Council member, I will make sure that the Citizens have equal representation in the county government, and will fight to ensure that the Citizens of Firestone are satisfied with the government.

CURRENT POSITIONS IN FIRESTONE
Currently, in Firestone, I hold the following positions
-DOBW Environmental Regulator
-Arborfield City Council member

POLITICAL EXPERIENCES
Sure, I may not have that much positions in Firestone, but I’m experienced in politics
-Current City of Vancouver Mayor
-Current State of Parkland House of Delegates
-Current Arborfield City Council member
-Former Aigio Senator(x2, 6th and 7th congress, was on SCGE)
-Former nUSA House of Representatives(x2)
-Also a conservative

PLANS
As a member of the Stapleton County Council, I promise that I will vote on behalf of the Citizens, not on behalf of my self. I believe that the Citizens should strongly be heard in the government, as afterall, they’re the one who got you to that position, and you shouldn’t take them for granted. As a County Council member, I will assist fellow legislators in creating laws that can benefit the Citizens of Firestone.

CONCLUSION
As seen above, I have quite the experience in the political field, and am fit for the position of County Council. I hope that you guys can make the right decision and vote for me.

e_nforcerclappedyou for council
“A voice of the people”
3 Likes

support this :clown_face:

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I support this :clown_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

i support this man :clown_face:

2 Likes

what plans do you have? (legislation wise, or duty wise, other than listening to the public)

2 Likes

Well, my other plans may include nullifying bills that serve no purpose, and cause unwanted issues, assisting other council members in creating legislation to further benefit the citizens, and to well increase transparency between the government and it’s constituents.

2 Likes

This is what mostly all other candidates for this position, and candidates for other positions, present and past have said. What is something new that you can bring to the table?

2 Likes

Well, if elected I do plan on going over all current laws, and seeing if I find any error in them that requires fixing/has any loopholes that can be exploited.

2 Likes

As a citizen, I hereby support Enforcer.
The reason why I support enforcer is because he is a hardworking person and never gives up. He gives us motivation to become a government official someday and law enforcement. He assists us when needed and has lots of experience in government duties and can fulfill the Council job correctly and amazing!

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Ok my fourm account is unsuspended. I support

3 Likes

support xd

3 Likes

suport.

3 Likes

thx seanator