DyingSym & Kamraxn for Redwood

DyingSym & Kamraxn for Redwood

“Preparing today for tomorrow’s future”

Hello everyone! My name is DyingSym. I have been serving as the Redwood Mayor since October 2020 (a total of 8 months) and I am here today to formally announce my re-election campaign for the City of Redwood, alongside incumbent Chairman Kamraxn.

Our profusion of experience can be found below:

Mayor DyingSym:

• Incumbent Mayor
  • POST Associate Director
  • DHS Federal Protective Service Officer
  • Former FSP Sergeant
  • Former SCSO Deputy

Deputy Mayor Candidate Kamraxn

• Redwood Chairman
  • National Guard Private First Class
  • Homeland Security Federal Protective Officer
  • Peace Officer Standards & Training Instructor
  • Former State Patrol Lieutenant

Since being elected, it has been my goal to ensure that Redwood runs to its full potential. In our two terms thus far, we have organized the city trello, passed numerous laws, hosted numerous open offices, and quite more. We plan to continue to do just that.

EVENTS DURING TERM

Our first campaign’s goal and our second campaign goal was to further establish transparency between the People of Redwood and the government. During the two terms, we have hosted tons of open offices, each open office giving citizens the opportunity to voice their concerns, suggestions, et cetera. We have also released many public documents, including city statistics. The city statistics were made to ensure that the community is kept up to date on the legislative & executive operations of Redwood, all maintained by the clerk.

As mayor, I have addressed the council twice, per the City Charter. We established the requirement of the mayor to address the council back in our first term to ensure that not only the community is updated on the operations and future plans of Redwood, but also to ensure communications between the City Council and the Mayors.

All legislation within Redwood that requires the signature of the Mayor goes through a thorough analysis before a decision is made upon. As Mayor, I have vetoed a total of three (3) legislations. Each legislation vetoed went through an extensive review, and ultimately came to the decision that it was not needed at all, or that it would create problems with the public should it be signed.

AGENDA

69superman recently won the County Executive Elections, which means that the position of City Attorney is currently vacant. I do not have a nominee at this current moment, however, should we be re-elected, I plan to inquire and interview potential candidates within the legal community for the position. Once we have interviewed and found a potential candidate, they will be nominated for the position.

We will continue to ensure that monthly open offices are hosted, as we strongly believe that they play a crucial role in the City of Redwood.

We plan to meet with every single business within Redwood to gather their thoughts, their opinions on Redwood, and to see what we can do to further help – if anything.

As done previously, we will ensure that the city statistics continue to be released, and that we continue to have updates to the public on the status of the City of Redwood.

A lot of laws have been passed since we were originally elected in October of 2020, and further laws were passed before then. This term, we plan to evaluate all laws to ensure that they are up to date and remove any laws that are irrelevant, unneeded, etc.

Finally, we plan to strengthen communications between the city and the county. We will work with the County Executive to ensure that they are up-to-date with the City of Redwood, and its current state.

Thank you, and may God bless you.

9 Likes

is elections even opening

3 Likes

Support. Kam is kinda special but still support

2 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes