DyingSym for County Executive
Building a brighter tomorrow
Hello everyone. My name is DyingSym, and I am officially declaring my candidacy for County Executive of Stapleton County. Below you will receive a list of plans if elected, term goals, and more.
- Former Redwood Mayor x3
- Current Prominence Mayor
- Redwood Alderman x1
- POST Deputy Director
- DHS FPS Officer
- FSP Sergeant
- SCSO Deputy
County Representation Board
- The County Representation Board was established by Former County Executive dauntfulness, and has attempted to be started by the incumbent County Executive, 69superman, but unfortunately failed due to numerous resignations rendering the board unable to perform. I believe that the County Representation Board is useful and can be put to good use should it see the necessary requirements in order to operate. If elected, I plan to utilize the County Representation Board to not only strengthen the communications between the county and the departments (as well as provide assistance), but to also strengthen the communications between each municipality. Some municipalities have lacked in the past, and the board can be used as a source for the Mayor(s) to express any concerns or issues they are having, and how we can further assist, if needed.
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
- The Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office is doing quite well under Sheriff JamesDeeks. I do not plan to intervene, unless a situation arises that requires an intervene. I strongly believe that the Sheriff’s Office, and its command are capable of dealing with any issues that may arise, without the need for the County Executive to intervene, but will intervene if a situation requires it.
Stapleton County Fire Department
- Similar to the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, I believe that they are doing quite well under Fire Chief ambulance, and as such, I have full faith in the command within the fire department to deal with any issues that may arise, but will intervene should the situation require it.
Furthermore, I plan to utilize the current County Central Hub created by County Executive 69superman, but edit it a bit more to ensure that when complaints are submitted through the central hub, that it is dealt with swiftly, appropriately and in a timely manner. Those who submit complaints against others will remain anonymous, but will be kept up to date on the progression as well as the conclusion of the aforementioned complaints.
County Legislative Branch
- The legislative branch of Stapleton County has definitely been doing a fantastic job, and I applaud the current Chairman for his work. During my term, I plan to work alongside the Chairman, whoever it may be, to ensure that the people’s voices are heard, and ensure that the legislative branch is up to full standards.
- As being a former three term Mayor of the City of Redwood, my primary reason for resigning is I felt there was absolutely nothing more to do, and I was merely just holding a position with a couple of things that rise periodically. If elected, I plan to work with each municipality in an effort to provide anything that they may need to see their municipality succeed. I will encourage each municipality to host public events, such as an open office.
If elected into office, I have a variety of goals that I plan to meet before the term concludes:
- Increase public transparency between the government & the people
- Utilize the County Representation Board
- Release tri-weekly (if not tri-weekly; monthly) press releases.
- Ensure that the Press Secretary is held accountable and remains active, and failure will result in their dismissal.
- Meet with the Governors to secure transparency and relay any needs that either party may need
- Remain active, and ensure that the people’s voices are heard.
Thank you for taking the time to go through my speech. As always, if you have any questions, you can direct them to my direct messages via sym.#0001, or by joining the campaign server located here. I will be a County Executive that the people can trust, and that the people can rely on.