DyingSym & CoolPilotCaio1 - For a brighter future

DyingSym & CoolPilotCaio1 for Governor & Lieutenant Governor

Governor Candidate: DyingSym

Lieutenant Governor Candidate: CoolPilotCaio1

Building a better today and a brighter future

Citizens of Firestone. My name is DyingSym, and I am running for Governor of Firestone alongside CoolPilotCaio1, who will be running with me as my Lieutenant Governor candidate. Below, you can find a brief resume for both candidates:

DyingSym

• POST Director

• County Executive

• Redwood Mayor

• DHS FPS Officer

• Mayor of Prominence

• State Patrol Sergeant

When DyingSym was Mayor of Redwood, he entered into a city where the outgoing administration was accused of corruption and nearly impeached. As Mayor, he turned the city around: putting a focus on activity, hosting regular open offices and promoting businesses within the city. He did the same as Mayor of Prominence, bringing prosperity and success under his leadership.

Most recently, as POST Director, DyingSym worked to establish clear professionalism and conduct rules for staff, modernized the curriculum, and reorganized Discords and Trellos to ensure that information was easily accessible to the public - including new members of the community who wanted to make their start. Further, DyingSym worked to streamline and improve the appeal system, leading to faster and higher quality outcomes.

As County Executive, DyingSym worked to host in-county sessions, encouraged frequent press releases and Twitter posts to keep citizens informed, and swiftly handled complaints raised by county employees, drawing fair and clear conclusions.

DyingSym’s experience shows a track record of ensuring transparency, that citizens’ voices are heard, and that of quality and integrity.

CoolPilotCaio1

Hello people of Firestone, I am CoolPilotCaio1. If you do not know me, I am currently the Speaker of the House and have proposed numerous pieces of legislation to help departments, the people, businesses, and the state. I have been in Firestone for over two years and have been in many positions proving that I am here to assist the state to grow and help the people. Below is a list of my most notable positions. For a full list of all my positions and legislation, you can find my office here;

• Speaker of the House x2
  • Assistant Attorney General, Chief Public Defender
  • Former President pro tempore of the Senate
  • Former DOT Operations Manager and Training Division Deputy Director
  • Former trooper and deputy
  • Former County Affairs Committee member
  • Former County Representation Board Redwood Delegate
  • Former Redwood and Arborfield Deputy Mayor

In conclusion, CoolPilotCaio1 is an experienced candidate, beyond capable for the office he is running for.

EXECUTIVE BRANCH

For those who may have known from DyingSym’s previous campaigns, DyingSym is a strong advocate of public transparency. Communication between the Executive Branch and the public is extremely important. We want the people to feel that they can come to the Governors for any issues that they may have, with the full intent that the issue will be resolved appropriately. To start off, each department will go under a thorough review to ensure that they are running to their full standards, that they are active, etc. Anything that is flagged during the review will be met with the department heads and a game plan will be constructed in order to fix said issues.

Executive Branch employees will be held to high standards, and those who are senior members of the Executive Branch, such as department heads, will be held to an even higher standard.

We are incredibly concerned with the Department of Public Safety. We intend to work with the Secretary and his staff to ensure that problems within the department are minimized, and that the department meets its objectives of combating corruption and misconduct, while not overburdening law-abiding officers. Citizens will be able to privately address their concerns to the Governors with the full intention of it being dealt with appropriately.

LEGISLATIVE BRANCH

The legislature is very underrated in this state. We will work with the congressional leadership to boost civilian interest in Congress, and with the current Speaker of the House CoolPilotCaio1 as Lieutenant Governor, we will bring an end to the Senate’s reputation of inactivity. Further, we will fulfill the important task of diligently ensuring that all new laws are thoroughly reviewed before signage: taking into account and balancing all the possible issues and contention surrounding bills.

JUDICIAL BRANCH

It has been reported that the Judicial Mentorship Program is not attaining its full potential, with only one judge nominated in the past several months. We plan to work with and support the Chief Justice to swiftly nominate well-prepared and experienced lawyers as Judges.

COUNTY GOVERNMENT

When DyingSym was County Executive, his main goal was to ensure positive relations with the county and state. If elected, we intend to work with the incumbent CE to do the same. We will ensure that DPS respects the autonomy of department heads and the County Executive, and allow them to handle situations before resorting to DPS action, while acting in compliance with all relevant regulations.

FURTHER PLANS

• Work with the Secretary of the Department of Commerce to support businesses to the fullest.

• Regularly host events to meet and speak with everyday citizens, ensuring that concerns are addressed.

• Ensure positive communication, including frequent releases, from the Governor’s office and department heads to the public: citizens have a right to be informed about their government.

• Review the activity and performance of the Firestone State Patrol: working with the Colonel to ensure his department is doing the best it can be, and reaching its potential.

• Establish ways for citizens to raise concerns straight to the Governor’s office, including anonymously.

DyingSym & CoolPilotCaio1 will be the Governors that citizens can trust, that citizens can approach with any concerns, that promote and engage in full transparency and honesty, that always act in the best interests of the State. The Citizens of Firestone have a voice, and it deserves to be heard: DyingSym & CoolPilotCaio1 will ensure that the citizens’ voices are heard loud and clear.

If you, citizen, have any questions, you may contact sym..#0001 and CoolPilotCaio1#3424. We will get back to you as soon as we can. We hope that your support has been earned.

Join our Campaign Discord: DyingSym & ADMIRAL_RICKY - For a brighter future

15 Likes

support + first + ratio

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support!

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Best of luck friends

5 Likes

Support & Endorsed

Former President pro tempore
Automationeer, Esq.

5 Likes

Support

6 Likes

support

5 Likes

SUPPORT

5 Likes

Support & Endorsed.

6 Likes

@DyingSym What is your view/opinion on poor people?

4 Likes

Everyone is equal! Money does not define their character, nor does it define anything about them.

4 Likes

Support and Endorsed by Iconic

5 Likes

I believe you’re wrong. I throw quarters at poor people on the daily. I should say “huck” instead of throw.

3 Likes

Hi Auto :3

4 Likes

im not supporting if you change candidates again

i support dyingsym & coolpilotcaio1 for governor

6 Likes