DR_KAPUT FOR PROMINENCE DISTRICT COUNCIL
I. INTRODUCTION TO THE CANDIDATE, I, DR_KAPUT:
Hello voters, residents of Prominence, and citizens of Firestone. I am Dr_Kaput, a citizen such as yourselves, seeking candidacy in the Prominence District Council. I joined Firestone in late March, quite notably a few days prior to my birthday. Like most people, I started out on the wrong foot with an arrest. Without anyone to explain, I continued down this criminal path. A kind citizen assisted me in going legal after a failed expungement attempt, and I listened to their advice. It led me to getting employed in a few departments, and going down the path to further my Firestone career. However, I shall refrain from boring you too much about my history; if you need to make inquiries about my early days in Firestone, you can direct message me on Discord (my information is at the bottom of this post as well as here; Dr_Kaput#7865).
As some of you may have noticed, I do not have any legislative experience within the State of Firestone, thus, I wish to begin my journey into Firestone politics in the District of Prominence, one of my favorite locations since I joined Firestone.
- Former Terrorist x1 (I have reformed, if you wish to further inquire about this, refer to my DMs, Dr_Kaput#7865)
- Snowman (some people remember me as the snowman that committed misdemeanors, also reformed)
- Former Bears First Transit Senior Bus Driver x1
- Former Senate Campaign Manager x1
- Current Firestone Department of Transportation Public Employee x1
- Current Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways Watercraft Technician x1
If elected, I wish to uphold my duties (expected of me), as well as the following:
- Meet with business members that currently have ownership of businesses in Prominence - Businesses in Prominence deserve to be in close contact with their elected council members and council members should be available to address any concerns posed by business owners (as well as commerce if needed).
- Plan for activities/events that increase business activity in the District of Prominence - This may seem as something commerce or businesses would be more responsible for, but I find that the planning of an event with a business as an elected individual in office is generally more engaging and with enough coordination, could be a joint business event.
- Propose legislations that have been supported by local sponsors (residents/business owners in Prominence) as well as private citizens - A key step in proposing legislation is the engagement and support of those that will be affected by the legislation, as well as fellow peers.
- Be available for the needs of the residents of Prominence - This is a basic yet important agenda goal that I wish to continuously keep as a habit. As an elected individual, it is imperative that an individual responds to the needs of their citizens.
If you have made it to the end of my speech, I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read it! I hope you consider me for the Prominence District Council, and even if you do not, I still thank you for reading and hope you consider at least another candidate for this election. If you want me to further elaborate on anything in this speech, please comment with your question or direct message me on Discord (Dr_Kaput#7865). I wish luck to the other candidates and have a wonderful day.
Prominence District Council Candidate
Available 6 PM CST - 11 PM CST Monday through Friday (This is when I will respond to any questions that may arise and please keep in mind that my schedule sometimes changes.)
P.S. Again, this is my first speech for a public office, I apologize for anything that may seem out of place or such.