3 Likes

o o f !!!

2 Likes

im the FBI, and i concur with this message

This message has been paid for and is endorsed by the FBI

2 Likes

Fed will say no :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

How about we abolish DPW and turn their HQ into a facility for refining uranium, to make nuclear missiles?

5 Likes

I AGREE

2 Likes

It’s a reform dipshit. What you think DOT should be abolished too? Do it aswell cunt, I fucking dare you to do it.

3 Likes

If you actually say DPW is useless, think about your DOT friends. You want DOT to be abolished too? Both having same public service means and both struggling problems? “Oh of course DOT serves BC they tow cars, but you DPW faggots don’t do shit”. Instead of criticizing a department, learn that we have lives to, this goes directly to you @t1dtony and you @jasonbourneaxis. Disposal is down because of the crap with the vehicles in FS, and the fact the dumpsters are being made on the way. We will be in use for V3. So before you call is useless, think who will dispose of your shit you arrogant, ignorant fucks throw in the garbage. Because I am not picking up shit, especially from those who criticize for no reason and join the bandwagon because they are too stupid to choose a side on what to be. We do serve a purpose, FBI didn’t because of bad leadership. I’d like to see you struggle like I did with my division because of unwilling, irrelevant, and inactive drivers like I had to fucking deal with. Say whatever the fuck you want, I don’t give two fucks.

5 Likes

dot has a purpose, they tow cars. dpw just rps and creates more lag

2 Likes

Just wait until V3 you ignorant cunt. You’re joining the bandwagon again with your “oh yeah dot serves a purpose and dpw does nothing”. Then let me tell you this, who the fuck are you to say that dpw needs to be abolished? Fedora is the person that can do whatever the fuck he wants to dpw, to either delete the team permanently or whatever. It’s his choice, not yours.

4 Likes

leave dpw alone froobs

5 Likes

my chicago man done say it :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

No, keep DPW just reform HICOMM.

5 Likes

there’s a lot more working parts here than you understand

2 Likes

yeah, people just don’t see it because they’re too fucking ignorant

4 Likes

This is bullshit

3 Likes

I don’t understand why you guys hate on Dow if you don’t like their HICOMM then say something about the HICOMM not the whole department

3 Likes

do I agree with abolishing it - not really
if it was proposed to the docket would I aye it? - probably yes for shits and giggles

though DPW does just really roleplay, DOT actually has a purpose. maybe that’ll change in v3.

2 Likes

AGREED

3 Likes