DPS & DOJ ; The Imposters?

Oh no another one of these posts. You’d think by now people would have learnt from previous mistakes and actually have the brains to conduct their jobs properly. I’m not going to make this a long post however I am going to address some concern that I and many others have.

So, Let’s dive straight into it.

make sure you like and subscribe! did you know only 50% of you are subscribed to the channel? Do it now, Subscribe!

As you will all be aware, Sergeant 4S01 CrankyIuke was recently placed under investigation by DPS following a recent incident which occurred within Stapleton County Version 2. This can be found here;

The pink SRT, as seen in this video

was driving reckless, hit vehicles and ran away from the scene, committed vehicular assault and evaded from law enforcement. Cranky used reasonable force to disable the suspects vehicle to ensure other road users were protected from the individual that committed the offenses listed above.

As we can see from Sergeant Cranky’s POV, This case is an open and shut case which should of been over in a matter of seconds once Sergeant Cranky posted this POV for them to see. Screen capture - 9475f02fa74cfc1ce98c0bee0ee37611 - Gyazo

My first issue with this is the fact that The Investigator Kyle_TB Added this case to the trello board himself without going through the correct and proper procedure. He then begins to make himself the investigator of the so called “report”. Not only can I see this as an issue however the Investigator specifically asked the video recorded if he had a clip of the incident so he could be sent it. I see this as a direct conflict of interest as the Investigator can be seen submitting the case and then going on to be the lead Investigator! This leaves the whole investigation open to bias. Not only did the Investigator add this case himself but he went out of his way to find the evidence after it had been shared for entertainment purposes.

My Second issue here is, I thought DPS doesn’t investigate criminal complaints, Right? Well by this case we’d be wrong! If you look into the Investigation reason it clearly states it was brought upon the Sergeant for Vehicular Assault. Below you can see a range of different cases which were denied because the investitive reasoning was infact a violation of the criminal code :open_mouth:

My third issue within the investigation is the two options the DOJ employee gave to Cranky, the options he gave can be seen in the screenshot below.

The employee stated that Cranky can acknowledge his wrong doings or risk a full criminal case, basically saying to admit what he has done to further support the Department of Justice in prosecuting Cranky.

The second threat Cranky received can be seen in the screenshot below.

The employee stated that if Cranky continues “leaking” images from the group chat, he will withdraw the DPA offer. The Department of Justice wanted to ensure the public was unaware of what was happening throughout the investigation, we wonder why this may be the case.

The next issue with this is that fact that Kyle_TB stated that he was going to come up with a mini timeline to share with Cranky and his representative as well as seeking legal advice. After seeking this legal advice, apparently all of a sudden this became a joint investigation between DPS and DOJ.
This is a complete change as if DOJ was going to investigate this along side DPS they wouldn’t be coming in at the convenient time of Kyle_TB seeking legal advice

Both Department of Justice employees also threatened to break the State of Firestone Official “FRP” guide. As seen by the gif below, the individual who recorded this incident did not give consent to the investigator to use his video.

In the screenshot below, we can clearly see that GetEnveoped stated that the video the individual sent o the investigators is unable to be used in court, the Department of Justice employees are obviously not bothered by this rule which shows the lack of care they have for the rules put in place for the game.

Conclusion;
This overall just seems a little sus to me! It seems as if both departments are trying to find something just to get the sergeant in trouble. It is clear and obvious that the Sergeant had good intentions from the pov he posted. This is clearly a game issue in which desync is involved. I just wanted to write this post to address my concerns, I am fully aware crankyIuke can be a total fucking idiot at certain times but this case is completely wrong.

misc screenshots!

32 Likes
18 Likes

26 Likes

#CrankyDidNothingWrong

15 Likes

no lol. he didnt submit the case. he investigated it.

anyways bear, go be racist again!

4 Likes

Sergeant ‘Crankyluke’ seems to have made an adequate judgment call in a tough situation. The pink SRT in question clearly vehicular assaulted innocent civilians.

Crankyluke was seen in this video using appropriate force to stop the suspect who would likely not be stopped if less force had been used.

15 Likes

ok tony just bring up other things because u legit don’t have an defence x

14 Likes

u literally say nword lol. i dont have anything to say because i didnt know about this doj thing lol

6 Likes

i say the n word too but that’s not the point of this topic tony x

15 Likes

I concur. The fact he has to bring up other issues instead of providing a real defence just shows that DPS know they are in the wrong and don’t want to face up to the fact and try to prove their innocence! There’s more sketchy shit going on in DPS than in China.

8 Likes

Myself saying the n word has nothing to do with this post. This post is here to highlight some of the issues I see with this case. If he wasn’t the submitter why wasn’t this case added in the legit way of other cases, something to hide?

19 Likes

Crankys lawyer here:

This investigation was fuckedTM

Thank you for your time

Ps: great writing bear

15 Likes

Hey! I helped write it

7 Likes

I personally don’t see an issue with how the evidence was obtained. I don’t agree with the decision that was made here though.

14 Likes

poor cranky

13 Likes

3cranky

didnt mean 2 do this as a reply

9 Likes

3cranky

8 Likes

#FreeMyHomieCrankyLuke

11 Likes

peaceful protest for cranky!!!

10 Likes

Even though Cranky can be a spastic fucking monkey from time to time, this is just clear bias towards Cranky.

This is why you record kids.

21 Likes