DOT Bus's as well as new Spawn Idea

its also a federal agency irl, its a state agency here.
:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

DOT is a generic term used for agencies at the federal, State, and local level. They can have responsibilities ranging from roadway planning, aircraft, etc., but it depends on the State. It’s not unrealistic for FDOT to have the duties that it has

4 Likes

I’m sure you did a post like this before with a poll, saying who would want it changing. And the majority said keep it, so you said you’d found your answer…

Busses are more active than you think. Like someone said earlier, they do spawn in prom. And then we choose a bus route. Not all bud routes go through CD, which is where I’m assuming you are a lot?

But, if there’s 1 dot on already when I join to go on duty, I will go as bus. And, I’ve never saw you ingame when I’m as bus, and I always do the full route which goes through redwood.

Sorry, but, you can’t really comment on it being inactive unless you’re ingame 24/7/365.

4 Likes

Talk with DOT to set up a charter system where employees drive the bus for business or private events

4 Likes

this one right here. this is the solution.

3 Likes

I’m actually rarely at CD, usually in arborfield and prom. I’m also in game quite often (About 1-2 hours minimum each day) Also, I discovered a lot through this and wasn’t calling DOT inactive, I more meant that I as well as some others haven’t seen the buses for a bit and was asking about it. I now know my answer as buses are not the top priority.

3 Likes

no.
5 char

3 Likes

Actually lots of people ride them

3 Likes

yes we shall allow you to run a bus

3 Likes

I haven’t seen him in game either. It’s possibly a time zone issue but I’ve seen multiple busses within the past few weeks.

4 Likes

This really is small potatoes, and has nothing to do with development. Ask the department to put buses on the road?

3 Likes

If anyone trusts you with a bus, then I am leaving this community.

3 Likes

I agree, the past three days I have seen the new employees run the bus service. Like you mentioned, when we do run the service, we usually get about 2 maybe even 3 at times. But with towing and the new update of plows, I believe those should be prioritized. I’d also like to add that running the bus service is much more than you’d think, you would have to throughly go through training which DOT provides, for example if you get out the bus while it’s anchored at a bus stop, the whole bus breaks.

3 Likes