Door Emblem Gamepass for Commerce Businesses and Citizens

Recently this was brought up to me and I find this suggestion quite interesting. It would kinda work like the GTA 5 crew car emblems. So there could be a gamepass for say 150-200 Robux, and people (like business owners, gangs, etc.) could put emblems on their car to better be recognized or such. It could handle the issue with commerce businesses begging founders for dev support, instead, they could buy the gamepass and already have an emblem on their vehicle. You are probably wondering how people who abuse it by putting NSFW would be combated. Simply ban them until itā€™s changed by the owner. Please give any ideas you have for this suggestion!

credits : parrot for the amazing idea :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

33 Likes

FULL SUPPORT BEST IDEA EVER WHO TF THOUGHT OF THIS

14 Likes

LITERAL A GENIUS

13 Likes

YOUR A GENIUS!!! A GENIUS MY GOD

7 Likes

HELLLYESSS_angrycops

8 Likes

Because Parrot got this Idea, and not because there is currently a new yorker putting a gun to my head constantly screaming ā€œIā€™M WALKINā€™ HEREā€ I have to support this idea

11 Likes

For the moderation, you said ban them but thatā€™s not gonna fix the problem. I think there should be some intervention from Game Moderators or Commerce to make sure it is ā€˜cleanā€™ content being put on the side of a car. Such as it has to get approved and it could take up to a few days for a result.

4 Likes

Support, prevents business owners from having to play a game of chance with DMing the founders for dev-support.

5 Likes

id prefer to pay fsd and not robux lol

10 Likes

can go either way.

7 Likes

Doesnā€™t sound like a bad idea, support.

4 Likes

With there being a way to add them there would need to be a way to remove them in the even a business went out of a business, gang got taken down or whatever else

4 Likes

Ehm Why would anyone do that?

4 Likes

How do they change if they are banned. Lolā€¦

7 Likes

lawl .

3 Likes

person can be unbanned as long as they go ingame with a moderator and being watched while they change it to ensure they arent lying

2 Likes

support

4 Likes

Can it be FSD not Robux. Iā€™m poor. ;(

5 Likes

Possibly

3 Likes

SUPPORT! This would be great. (Dont make it FSD please, if its not robux too many people will have this)

4 Likes