DonxId & Sharkfish82 Mayoral Campaign Visits

DonxId and Sharkfish82 Mayoral Campaign Visits

Redwood Campaign Tour
May 31, 2023

Today, Redwood Mayor Candidate DonxId took a tour of the City of Redwood, meeting the Redwood Police Department, business owners, and citizens along the way! Pictures are below to sumarize the event.

Redwood Police Department Meet and Greet + Ride Along

I met with Officer Thunderinq and Corporal ExoticShepherd today at Redwood Police Headquarters for a meet and greet. We took some great pics and ended up going on a ride along, where I witnessed a traffic stop for myself and saw the dedication of our officers.

Redwood Business Visit

I had the opportunity to meet with Maxofamillion2, the Owner of Hardware Hut behind Spark’s Snows, to discuss his business and showcase our support and care. We also got to meet with a few citizens that stopped by! With a track record of being proven business leaders, Sharkfish82 and I know how to attend to our business owners and really show our compassion for their work.

We also had the honor of being endorsed by Firestone First Response, now based in Redwood! Thank you to @Bobthecat1711!

General City Tour

I was able to tour the city from the Car Dealership, to the Residential Area, and everywhere else throughout the city to meet up with citizens! We were able to run into some individuals campaigning themselves! We also got to witness DOT at work, and we thank all our government workers for their dedication in keeping our city beautiful and safe.

6 Likes

BLUD05 ON SCENE

THIS IS WHY ALL MY HOMIES LOVE DONXLD. THIS IS MY MAYOR! ALL MY HOMIES WILL DIE FOR THE MAYOR! HE IS THE HEART OF REDWOOD AND IS THE FLAME IN OUR HEARTS. HE’S LIKE GASOLINE, WE CONSTANTLY NEED IT AND CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF IT!

BLUD05 10-10

2 Likes