DonxId for Senate (2022-1)

DonxId for Firestone State Senate

Senate Elections (2022-1)

I. CANDIDACY INTRODUCTION

Good day to all the citizens of Firestone,

A lot of you may remember me from a few months ago as a Representative and aide to former Governor Floatmanjason. I come back to the Firestone community as a new person, with new ideas. I wish to come back to Congress to continue working on meaningful legislation, to have the ability to continue working with the county and its municipalities, and to serve the citizens of this state.

II. EXPERIENCE AND HONORS

Throughout my time within this state, I have been able to work with many different groups of people. It’s a wonderful learning experience to see how different parts of the government operate. I will be able to use my experiences to ensure I have a successful term here in the State Senate. Below, you can see what I’ve done during my time here.

• Representative (Two Terms and served on the County Affairs Committee)
  • Stapleton County Councilman (Elected Two Terms)
  • Senior Advisor to Governor Floatmanjason
  • Deputy Mayor for the City of Redwood
  • Chief of Staff and Clerk for the City of Redwood
  • Press Secretary for the District of Prominence
  • DOT Public Employee
  • Former President of Redwood Driving School

Given the County Executive’s Award by former County Executive 69superman: “This person is THE model citizen, within the city, state, business, departmental, AND private sector.”

III. PLANS DURING MY TERM

While serving in many elected positions, I have been a huge advocate for businesses within our state. During my term, I will continue reaching out to business leaders to create legislation in support of them as they allow our state to prosper.

As we have two new leaders in our state, I believe it is important that the Senate work with our new Governors in terms of plans and legislation to help our state. Collaboration and professionalism within our upper chamber is needed in order to promote a great workplace and allow our constituents to have faith in their lawmakers.

We are elected BY the people, so we work FOR the people. I am a constant believer of that and that’s why I will continue reaching out to our citizens, just like I have while I was serving as a Representative. This can be in regards to legislation, business support, etc.

If elected, I will work towards being reinstated into the County Affairs Committee, this time, on behalf of the Senate. I have worked in County and Municipal level positions and I know what it’s like. We always needed support from the State and I am running to give them that support and ability to grow. I will continue working with our county and municipal officials to ensure they are represented and someone is looking out for them.

IV. CONCLUDING STATEMENTS

I have been always true to my word and I have always kept my promises. I actively fight for our people and I make sure work is getting done. I am someone this community can trust and has trusted many times in the past. I ask for your vote and support to ensure continued growth within Congress and the State of Firestone as a whole.

My DMs are always open. You can contact me at anytime you want at DonxId#0001. Let’s get stuff done Firestone.

/s/ DonxId
Candidate for Firestone Senate

5 Likes

SUPPORT!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

support

/s/

69superman

5 Likes

Full support. I know Donxld for a long time. He is a person who I would vouch for.

3 Likes

Good luck to you.

Support

4 Likes

Support from KingsRarest.

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support and endorsed. One of the most hard working people I’ve ever met. Truly dedicated.

5 Likes

yeah I suppose a support is warranted

5 Likes

I SUPPORT THIS INDIVIDUAL FOR THE SENATE

5 Likes

Massive Support

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I SUPPORT

4 Likes

support