DonxId for House of Representatives (2022-1)

DonxId for House of Representatives

House Elections (2022-1)

I. INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone. You all remember me as the amazing former Representative in which I had a USB dropped in my inventory during my term. I am back and have recovered from the trauma finally. I may have lost the recent Senate race, but I am not giving up. I wish to come back to the House of Representatives to continue what I started. To provide the House of the leadership it needs.

II. EXPERIENCE AND HONORS

Throughout my time within this state, I have been able to work with many different groups of people. It’s a wonderful learning experience to see how different parts of the government operate. Below is a list of what I’ve done during my time here.

• Press Secretary to Governor DyingSym
  • Chief of Staff for the Department of Public Safety
  • Representative (Two Terms and served on the County Affairs Committee)
  • Stapleton County Councilman (Elected Two Terms)
  • Senior Advisor to Governor Floatmanjason
  • Deputy Mayor for the City of Redwood
  • Chief of Staff and Clerk for the City of Redwood
  • Press Secretary for the District of Prominence
  • DOT Public Employee
  • Former President of Redwood Driving School

Given the County Executive’s Award by former County Executive 69superman: “This person is THE model citizen, within the city, state, business, departmental, AND private sector.”

III. TERM PLANS

While serving in many elected positions, I have been a huge advocate for businesses within our state. During my term, I will continue reaching out to business leaders to create legislation in support of them as they allow our state to prosper.

We are elected BY the people, so we work FOR the people. I am a constant believer of that and that’s why I will continue reaching out to our citizens, just like I have while I was serving as a Representative. This can be in regards to legislation, business support, etc.

If elected, I will work towards being reinstated into the County Affairs Committee, again on behalf of the House of Representatives. I have worked in County and Municipal level positions and I know what it’s like. We always needed support from the State and I am running to give them that support and ability to grow. I will continue working with our county and municipal officials to ensure they are represented and someone is looking out for them.

Yes, my plans were taken out of my Senate speech. Since I haven’t actually done them yet, it is beneficial to use them for the House.

IV. CONCLUSION

Let’s elect a leader back into the House of Representatives. I will continue to work tirelessly for my constituents and the State of Firestone. I hope to have your support and if you have any questions, you can always DM me at DonxId#0001.

/s/ DonxId

4 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support !

6 Likes

4 Likes

Support.

6 Likes

support

7 Likes

support

7 Likes

Support, Great candidate for the House!

7 Likes

support my man

7 Likes

support

7 Likes

support

7 Likes

SUPPORT

8 Likes

lost senate election then immediately ran for house — what would you say are your motivations behind running

6 Likes

I wish to get back into it. As stated in my speech, I do have a lot of plans if elected once more. The last time I was a Representative, I had to leave due to circumstances in real life. As I have made a full return to Firestone, I wish to come back into Congress to finish the work I started. To reiterate what I’ve stated in my speech, I emphasize my support for the commerce sector. In regards to legislation (I’m not sure what happened to this, but you can lmk) I would wish to continue on bringing in the FEC. Mainly, I wish to be a voice for my constituents. Although I lost in the Senate, I believe I can be of great use in the House, which is why I decided to run now.

6 Likes

how about u stop being like that n let people enjoy their roblox life

6 Likes

how about u get some hoes

7 Likes

how about u loose sum weight

6 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

since you failed the senate, support