DonxId and Sharkfish82 for Redwood

DonxId and Sharkfish82 for Mayors of Redwood

Municipal Mayor Elections
May 30, 2023

Former Redwood Mayor DonxId and Former Governor Sharkfish82 hereby announce their run to become the next Mayors of the City of Redwood.

I. ABOUT THE CANDIDATES

In order to better understand us, we must first describe our role in the State of Firestone and what we have accomplished in order to prepare you for what may happen if elected.

About Mayoral Candidate DonxId

As the Former Mayor of Redwood, DonxId has turned Redwood into the most active municipality and is “credited with the revival of the municipality” as quoted by Former County Executive AestheticallyHappy when awarded the County Executive’s Award for Performance due to DonxId’s outstanding efforts as a Mayor. If elected again, he will ensure a greater Redwood and with his running mate Sharkfish82, who has a wealth of experience, they will be turning things around as they have witnessed many issues that have been unaddressed these past few months. DonxId has also served in every level of government and clearly understands how the state is run. Below are some of his experiences.

• Redwood Mayor
  • Redwood Deputy Mayor
  • Redwood Chief of Staff
  • Redwood City Clerk
  • Firestone Congress (Representative and Incumbent Senator)
  • Commissioner on the Securities Exchange Commission
  • Deputy Chief of Staff to Governor SveetChloe
  • Press Secretary to Governor DyingSym
  • Senior Advisor to Governor Floatmanjason
  • Chief of Staff for the Department of Public Safety
  • Director of State and Public Affairs for the Department of Justice
  • Stapleton County Councilman
  • Press Secretary for the District of Prominence
  • DOT Public Employee
  • DOC Corrections Officer and MD Enlistee
  • Former President of Redwood Driving School
  • Chairman of Stoneridge & Company

Awards and Certifications

• County Executive’s Award (69superman)
  • County Executive’s Award on Performance (AestheticallyHappy)
  • POST Class of 67

About Deputy Mayoral Candidate Sharkfish82

Sharkfish82 is an incumbent Senator and former Governor, Lieutenant Governor, and PPT of the Senate of Firesonte showing without a doubt that he is experienced for such position. Sharkfish82 has been serving the state government for nearly half a decade through multiple avenues within congress being within the ranks of congress as both a legislator and presiding officer for years as well as state executive leadership as well during his executive stints. On top of this service to the higher levels of government, he has also been well involved with law enforcement for quite some time as well with multiple stints within the Department of Homeland Security serving a variety of roles but also within the National Guard, growing in experience over the years. This time being exposed in the halls of government as well as law enforcement has subsequently allowed him to understand the needs of both government and departments on a deeper level as well as the general population as well when needed and proves to be essential when handling the duties of the high office.

Sharkfish82 is the embodiment of experience and long time leadership that proves to be useful in times of need for the state government and now the municipal government. With his longtime involvement within law and the shaping of our statues, he is what we need in our executive office. His experience is what will provide our municipal legislators with a wealth of knowledge, helping prepare them for future and higher offices. Sharkfish82 understands the power the municipal legislature has and if we want our issues at top to be fixed, we start at the bottom.

II. ISSUES WE PLAN ON TACKLING

Below is a detailed section of the issues we plan on tackling within the city. Pictures included in each point. Click on the points below to expand on them and read on what we will be doing if elected and some of the irregularities we noticed.

Tri-lateral Municipal Relations, County, and State Relations

Sharkfish82 and I do not believe Redwood should be an isolated municipality. In order to expand our work and goals, we must continue working with our friends in Arborfield, Prominence, Stapleton County, and the State Government to ensure that all parties are being supported fairly because we have seen a slowdown recently. As Sharkfish82 and I are current officials within State Government, we believe our influence will be beneficial to the municipalities in regard to recognition. We will be working with the Governor’s Office to host joint events, conferences, etc to put a further emphasis on the importance on inferior governments. We will continue the joint Mayoral commission and will expand on conducting frequent meetings, the more frequent occurrence of joint events, and a large prescence of our government in game.

Former Mayors DonxId and HippoRarest meeting with Governors DyingSym and CoolPilotCaio1

Former Mayor DonxId meeting with County Executive AestheticallyHappy

Former Mayor DonxId meeting with Prominence Mayor iiVotex_RBLX

Office of Commerce Relations and Businesses

One of my biggest accomplishments while as Redwood Mayor was the establishment of the Office of Commerce Relations. This office has been extremely impactful with hosting businesses to the Mayor’s Office, starting the Redwood Business Leader forum, etc. Ever since my departure, the office has been dormant. With candidates like myself and Sharkfish82, we intend on restoring the office to its former glory. Staffing it with the best and most experienced business professionals within the state. As the current Director was one of my appointees during my previous term, I intend on continuing my relationship with him to overhaul the office to include more staff, and more frequent events with businesses, as they are the backbone for our city’s economy. With many business ventures in the past, both of us understand how hard it is to run a business, and we believe government should be there to assist these businesses flourish. That is why if elected, we will try to implement a grant program through the OCR and will be making frequent trips and contact with our business leaders.

Former Mayor DonxId hosting the Redwood Business Leader Forum

Redwood Police Department

Being a close ally to Chief of Police Richie_Bear, I am looking forward to a wonderful working relationship aimed at tackling issues with the RPD. Many in the public have outcried incompetence within the municipal departments. When elected, I will be working with Chief Richie and Assistant Chief SteelTrigger to understand the status and background of the department. I understand the hatred Department Heads have towards political officials micromanaging, so I can ensure that all major decisions will be left to department command and I will advise if needed.

The goal of the Mayor’s Office is to be there to constantly support the Chiefs and the department whenever needed, and I have had some officers tell me that this has been lacking. Myself and Sharkfish are true patriots for law enforcement and we will do everything in our power to assist them when needed.

DonxId with Redwood Police Officers behind the Redwood CD

Municipal Incompetence

Municipal Incompetence is a major issue in not only Redwood, but throughout Stapleton County, but for this election, we will focus on Redwood. I have had multiple people come up to me. Some officers in the Redwood Police Department, Executive Administration, and even the City Council to run for Mayor to help fix the issue.

Municipal Incompetence is expected as municipalities are usually the entry level for new politicians and those seeking experience for higher offices. Therefore, many of these officials are inexperienced and lack the knowledge of municipal operations. As Mayor and Deputy Mayor, we would like to tackle this issue carefully. First with the City Council, as we are both long time members of Congress, we would implement a learning program for first time elected officials to give them some guidance on their duties and provide them with the needed resources to effectively carry out their job.

We also hope to partner with Congressmen to have some of our Alderman and administrators participate in the Congressional Internship program so they understand how legislative bodies operate and how the state functions. We believe this will be an effective way to tackle a level of incompetence. We understand it cannot be fully eliminated as municipalities are entry level posts for government as aforementioned, but it’ll hopefully see a rise in productive operations.

As for my administration, Sharkfish82 and I intend on putting the best of the best in our administration to ensure Redwood is moving forwards and not backwards. During my time as Mayor, this was a huge priority of mine. I always ensured my administration was up to date with everything, work was being done, and the needs of our residents were being met. The same will be happening if we are elected.

Former Mayor DonxId hosting an Executive Administration meeting at City Hall

Inactivity within Redwood

While myself and Sharkfish82 applaud the work of the incumbent administration, we believe the city has fallen into an inactive state as cited by members within the Redwood Government. Sharkfish82 and I intend on ensuring that every office, department, and body in Redwood is running smoothly and effectively. Activity has always been an issue with municipalities, and this has something that I have been successful in the past with. We will be ensuring our appointees are active and doing what they are supposed to, and we will be appointing a Council Chairman who will have the same drive and motivation to improve Redwood.

While it be through events, council sessions, work with other departments and government bodies, transparency from Redwood Administration, we will always find a way to implement activities that will not only benefit the operations of Redwood, but hopefully will provide a ripple effect to other municipalities as well.

Former Mayor DonxId at the opening of the new Shopping Plaza in Downtown Redwood

Law Enforcement Event hosted in the City of Redwood

III. CONCLUSION

We understand this a lengthy campaign speech, but this shows how much we truly care about the municipalities and what we intend to do right away if we are elected. The municipalities require experienced leaders that are capable for the job, and we are those candidates. With our experience as government chief executives, we understand the work that goes into a term, and it is not an easy task. We hope we can get your support, because it’ll make a huge difference in the future of Redwood, and we hope you see us as that future. Reach out to us with any questions!

/s/ DonxId
Mayoral Candidate
DonxId#1432

/s/ Sharkfish82
Deputy Mayoral Candidate
Sharkfish82#2776

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

support!

7 Likes

Support

7 Likes

SUPPORT !! :shark:

6 Likes

support

7 Likes

support (im being held at gunpoint)

6 Likes

support + endorsed

the honorable representative jayhawk “rap god” bosun

7 Likes

Support

7 Likes

Support !

7 Likes

Support

FrostEspresso
Mayor of Redwood

7 Likes

My full and exciting support

T.Blue
Director
Redwood Office of Commerce Relations

7 Likes

support

7 Likes

support-

7 Likes

support!!!

6 Likes

BLUD05 On scene. Firstly I support my leader! We need you, REDWOOD NEEDS YOU!!

7 Likes

Can you please explain why you are using an unapproved flag that was overruled by the founder? Do you not respect authority? I was unaware this was an approved flag design, I apologize.

Could you please elaborate on what you did while actively holding this position?

5 Likes

BLUD02 O/S, I SUPPORT THIS CAMPAIGN!

7 Likes

US BLUDS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER 🫶🏽

7 Likes

That is the flag made by Sourced sir! That’s not the one made by NCIS.

I wish I could’ve done more during SEC, but I was appointed due to my knowledge in public companies and accounting. I have been speaking with Secretary Clone on a possible new project since I am back, but I think you know the situation.

6 Likes