DonxId and HippoGamingRB for Redwood Mayor and Deputy Mayor

DonxId and HippoGamingRB for Redwood

City of Redwood Mayoral Election

I. ABOUT THE MAYORAL CANDIDATE

Hello everyone! My name is DonxId and I’m hoping to get your support to become the next Mayor for the City of Redwood. This city has been very special to me as I jump started my career right here in this city. I have served in a few positions in this city. I used to be the City Clerk, Chief of Staff under former Mayor DyingSym. I have also served as the Deputy Mayor of Redwood under Mayor Kamraxn.

I have been in Firestone for a little over a year and it’s been such an amazing experience. As I have served in elected and administrative offices in the municipalities, county, and state, I have seen the issues firsthand and I have been there to experience them. I have been able to reflect on my mistakes and failures throughout my time here and it was my experience that has helped me grow. Below, you can see an overview of that said experience.

Experience within the City of Redwood:

• Former Deputy Mayor
  • Chief of Staff to former Mayor DyingSym
  • City Clerk

Experience within the rest of Firestone:

• Press Secretary to Governor DyingSym
  • Chief of Staff for the Department of Public Safety
  • Representative (Two Terms and served on the County Affairs Committee)
  • Stapleton County Councilman (Elected Two Terms)
  • Senior Advisor to Governor Floatmanjason
  • Press Secretary for the District of Prominence
  • DOT Public Employee
  • Former President of Redwood Driving School

During my time in the County Council and House of Representatives, everyone has been telling me that the municipalities are inactive, they don’t do anything, or serve no purpose. I am here to change that. I tried to be an advocate for the municipalities, but I see that the only way I could actually prove myself and make a change is if I tackle the situation head on and take charge myself in the Mayor’s Office.

II. ABOUT THE DEPUTY MAYORAL CANDIDATE

Hello everyone! My name is HippoGamingRB and I’m hoping to get your support to become the next Deputy Mayor for the City of Redwood. I have some experience in the County Council and the state government. I have been in Firestone since early 2020/late 2019. I have a lot of law enforcement experience and experience in many departments. This includes leadership experience and government experience.

Experience with Firestone/Stapleton County Government:

• Former County Councilman x2
  • Current Secretary of the Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways

Current experience with non-government positions:

• Firestone Game Moderation - Game Moderator
  • Firestone Department of Corrections - Correctional Officer
  • Firestone Department of Corrections: Marine Division - Seaman
  • Firestone Department of Corrections: Public Relations - Deputy Director
  • Firestone Department of Homeland Security - Federal Protective Service Officer

Former experience with non-government positions:

• Firestone Department of Corrections - Former Correctional Officer
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Former Corporal
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office: Admissions - Former Admissions Officer
  • Firestone Police Exploring - Former Admissions Officer
  • Firestone Department of Health - Former Paramedic
  • Stapleton County Fire Department - Former Senior Fire-Medic
  • Firestone Fire Academy - Former Training Officer
  • Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training - Former Admissions Officer

Current official Firestone certifications:

• Peace Officer Standards and Trainings (POST)
  • Civilian Firearms License (CFL)
  • Civilian Firearms Certification Training (CFCT)
  • Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic (EMT-P)
  • Firefighter (FF)

I am willing to work with the Cities, County, and State government to ensure a smooth term. I am also willing to work with the people to see what the people want from the administration.

III. MAYORAL AGENDA

Activity has been a major issue for our municipalities. The source of the inactivity from Redwood can be within its Council and Executive Administration. It can be claimed that there is “nothing to do”, but my administration and I will work tirelessly to give it a purpose. I have chosen a wonderful group of people that will be right at my side to help fix the city. You can view the list in section 4 of this speech.

Myself and my Deputy Mayor will work in conjunction with our local businesses to provide them with support, whether that be in regards to events, city sponsored job fairs, etc, so we could promote job growth. The City of Redwood has the largest concentration of businesses within the State of Firestone, so business support will be one of our main priorities.

My administration and I will work with our partners at the county and state level as well as our neighboring municipalities to promote the work of our city. In order for us to even do anything, we first need to work on our activity, which was aforementioned in the earlier paragraphs. I understand that sometimes working in the municipality may not be fun or eventful, but if you have the right people, right energy, and the motivation, you can do anything. We will also be extremely close to the City Council in regards to passing meaningful legislation, our nominees, etc, so we can get work done within our city.

IV. PROPOSED ADMINISTRATION

In order to keep my promises, I have formed a team which will be moved into the Redwood Administration on day one, should I be elected. This team of experienced individuals will ensure a successful term in which prosperity will be brought to this great city. You can see the proposed individuals below:

Deputy Mayor: HippoGamingRB

Chief of Staff: Stamose

City Clerk: ADMIRAL_RICKY

Advisors: Kamraxn and Co55ie

City Attorney: Floatmanjason

Assistants to the Chief of Staff, City Clerk, and City Attorney will all be mentioned at a later date.

V. CONCLUSION

If you’ve made it this far, we thank you. We ask for your support because we can ensure a successful period for the City of Redwood. We will revolutionize the city and the municipalities. We aren’t “just talk”. We take action and fulfill our promises. If anything, you can reach out to either DonxId or HIppoGamingRB. Go into the comments and say “Support”!

/s/ DonxId

Mayoral Candidate for Redwood

/s/ HippoGamingRB

Deputy Mayoral Candidate for Redwood

9 Likes

support

9 Likes

Support.

9 Likes

Support.

8 Likes

support