Donny_Lawz for Arborfield City Council

Good Day! I am Donny_Lawz and I am running for Arborfield City Council. I’m mainly running for Arborfield City Council because I believe the city of Arborfield requires a change, and I’m running to make that change happen. Now I would like to introduce myself.

I am currently a Firefighter within the Stapleton County Fire Department, I’ve been in Firestone for a year already and this is the beginning of my Career within Firestone Politics, I do not have any past experience regarding Firestone but I do have experience in real life. I also give a good meaning to the words “professionalism” and “leadership”, I know mentioning this will not matter, but as I said before, I plan to act more than I speak.

These are the subjects I would mainly like to work on.

• The Fire Station: As stated by Arborfield Mayor crankyluke the Fire Station plays quite a role within the County, and they should have a right to receive new supplies, at the moment due to the lack of staff it has not been possible to provide supplies for the SCFD. I have a plan to make that happen and I will execute it if I’m elected.

• The beautification of the City: If I am elected I plan to hire Volunteers that will offer themselves to keep Arborfield clean and beautiful as it is.

• Constant Inspection of the Public Services facilities in Arborfield: One of Mayor crankyluke’s
    plans was to constantly inspect facilities such as the Stapleton County Medical Center to be sure they are safe for the Tourists and Citizens of Firestone. I also got a plan to make this happen and I will be sure to execute it if I become City Council.

This concludes my speech, I wish Arborfield the best there is and I am sure with all of the Staff beside me we can all make Arborfield Perfect!

Thanks,
Donny_Lawz.

2 Likes

Do I wanna support myself? :joy:

Support

1 Like

2019-09-23

1 Like

Support for a citizen, friend and best friend always :kissing_heart: no homo gl

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes