Hello Redwood Residents! After about a year of break from Firestone, I’m hoping to make a return and make Redwood City great and safe!
I have served as an alderman twice whilst being the chairman once and know a thing or two about writing quality bills and improving the quality of life of my fellow residents.
- Former Redwood Alderman (x2 Terms)
- Former Department of Justice: Associate State Attorney
- Former Stapleton County Fire Department: Firefighter
- Department of Aviation: Pilot (Expired; working on renewing)
- Former Department of Transportation: Public Employee
- Bar Certified Attorney
- POST Certified
- FF/EMT-B Certified
- CFL Holder
- Rotary Pilot’s License (Expired)
- An Amendment to Article III, Section XVII of the Redwood City Charter
- A Bill To Define RW Regional Speed Limits (R)
- A Bill To Define RW Regional Speed Limits
- An Act to Ameliorate Redwood City Council Sessional Motions
- I will listen to your voice!
- I will dedicate time and resources
- Act on any issue of relevance during the term
- Support newer councilors and aspiring politicians in the council
Feel free to direct any questions to my Discord (.cockatiel) or this post’s comment section. Also, if you wish to support me, please comment “Support” below.
Have a good day!