DOC Major Glitching Issues

Hey,

With the recent addition of the dayroom, inmates have been able to glitch out extremely easily through the doorways and on the wall facing the exterior. This has been occurring almost constantly. At one point today, we had nearly five inmates that were on the loose all at once because they glitched out. Once we arrest them, they can just glitch out again.

It is not sustainable to depend solely on Game Moderators to help DOC with this.

I am suggesting that some sort of glitch prevention be added to the dayroom. Anything that would stop inmates from constantly glitching out.

Thank you!

25 Likes

As I was serving my 1 hour due to a warrent I saw about 6 people glitch out of the dayroom using the conner glitch. This is a pretty easy fix.

7 Likes

Fixing soup would also be GREATLY appreciated

7 Likes

I have seen at least 5x the prison breaks in the last week than In any time in Firestone otherwise. This needs to be fixed but also balanced for criminals too, so preventing glitching is probably the best solution imho.

6 Likes

I’ve seen videos of these glitching prison breaks, it would be awesome if they fix them

7 Likes

i agree, they should add some type of invisible wall

7 Likes

My oh my, please do something. I originally didn’t reply to this thread as I believe somebody in DOC asked us not to. However, I literally cannot tolerate these glitches anymore. I see countless prisoners just running around DOC when it’s just me online. Cars roll up to DOC, somebody flings themselves out of DOC, gets in the car, never to be seen again. In the case that a game mod is online, they say they can’t really do anything without proof. But, shouldnt being out of DOC whilst being a prisoner without 6 COs and a pbreak call be enough proof?

5 Likes

I think something happen a few years back where a DOC tried framing someone by letting them out of the prison and trying to get them banned if I recall correctly. pretty sure the individual who he was requesting the ban on “suspect” recorded it (unless I’m on something I slightly remember something like this happening

6 Likes

That’s one time that you THINK you remember. The VAST VAST MAJORITY of prisoners found outside of DOC when there’s not enough COs on, or a prison break call have either glitched or exploited their way out. Not sure what classifies somebody as a, “rogue.” But if you’re letting prisoners escape to submit a ban request, I think game mods have a bigger problem.

5 Likes

I agree as well

5 Likes

Howdy,

I must be old but the way I looked at it if they glitch out it’s escaping and just DOC something to do. However, I understand it can be very frustrating as it is continuance can be overwhelming as more than likely, not just one individual does this. But, use the opportunity to allow yourself something to do besides be a designated gate officer. Nothing personal.

Signed,
evildustin6677

Former Assistant Warden
Former Firestone State Patrol Sergeant (x2)
Former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Corporal (x2)
Former Stapleton County Fire Department: Emergency Medical Technician
Former Representative
Former Senator
Former District Judge
Former Boating and Waterways Secretary
Former Department of Public Safety Secretary
Former Firestone National Guard General

5 Likes