Doc bridge private or public

Legislation cannot overrule a Supreme Court ruling. They’d just shut down the bill with another interpretation.

2 Likes

the thing is, DOC is already ass as is. ion even know how people enjoy standing at a gate for HOURS on end with no criminals or scenes going on

1 Like

yes but what in the constitution needs to be changed to make it private

2 Likes

in my opinion, it should be private.

for every doc that says “**wE dONT wAnT peoPLE cOMing to DoC aNd SIttiNG tHERE”, you’re literally doing nothing either way, you do nothing as DOC at any point, the fact congress passed that the parking lot is private is also fucking stupid, who is going to use the parking lot anymore? the entire purpose for that parking lot is so that it would be public, and that civilians would be able to park there to speak to correctional officers.

now, DOC is a literal shithole, im sorry to say this but it really is. nothing is done except for employees standing at gate doing nothing

nobody is EVER given soup, no activities, nothing. majority sit outside at gate money farming and thats it.

and y’all wonder why criminals HATE doing more then 15 mins in DOC, because we’re entraped inside of a box, in a game for hours on end, and nothing is done activity wise by DOC employees.

3 Likes

we let people park there and walk to the bridge to talk to us, even before the parking lot was private

2 Likes

but once it became private, if you park at the “public” parking lot, you get approached by 1-2 DOC in a tahoe telling you to leave or they’ll arrest you.

2 Likes

bruh well to my knowledge those are just the inpatient ones, we usually let them go to the lot and go to the bridge as long as they let us know

2 Likes

literally no point in making the public lot public
its on a private island next to private docks at private waters

3 Likes

the only thing making the bridge private would do is prevent people from sitting there and gawking at you, and the only time this happened to me during my tenure as doc was some guy that walked down and started reading poetry and jokes

people will continue to come to doc to visit and criminals will continue to come to do criminal stuff at doc

2 Likes

too late to edit now so ill just say
the parking lot publlic*

1 Like

literally established by the supreme court as public

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like