DOC Break Room

There should be a break room located somewhere in the prison so Correctional Officers can go and get food for stamina.

With the increase of break-ins/break-outs and prison breaks DOC staff have to use a lot of stamina to get around the prison VERY qucikly. Our only source of food is the potatos we get once inmates have made soup. With the break room being in place CO’s can go and stock up on some food to keep their stamina up.
The break room can also be a place where CO’s can go to go 10-10 temp.

Please feel free to add suggestions to this as I would like to hear what others think of this as well!

5 Likes

DoC has like so many empty rooms it wont be a struggle to find room

4 Likes
  1. you can let prisoners cook and get potatoes. While they are cooking you just relax since kitchen is locked

2. doc is a maze

3. you have like 10 rooms in there

4. your always on a lockdowns

2 Likes

Exdacly the point, we have a lot of lockdowns so inmates are not allowed to use the kicthen at that time. So we need another way to get food for stamina.

2 Likes

just run to rw and buy some potatos

2 Likes

Out of jurisdiction

2 Likes

If they don’t fix the store (to get food) in Greendale, it’d be nice to have a food salesman.

We have a staff lounge, but it’s empty. It’s the only empty room other than the janitors closet.

So yea perhaps there should be something in the staff lounge.

4 Likes

support just give them FOOD

2 Likes

support, stop these horrible work conditions for our amazing correctional officers!!1!!!111

• Puggish
    Former FDOC Lt
3 Likes

Just fill the janitor’s closet with bleach, that will fill yer up. Tidepods too?

Fine, you want real food, so ye, I guess one would be useful, but would you have the opportunity to use it? Ehhhh, not really, because lockdowns. But whatever.

Support I suppose

Signed,
Wolf_RBX
Former FDOC Warden
Current DoS ASoS

2 Likes

i support this idea. give my boys a break room please

2 Likes

I’ll never let u rest

2 Likes

support, we need break rooms

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes