DOBW | End of Year Press Release

End of Year Press Release

Community Engagement Division
Department of Boating and Waterways
12/27/20

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

If you asked me a year ago what I would be doing now, I would have told you that I would still be a Firestone Senator. Fortunately, I was mistaken. When I was offered the opportunity to serve as the Secretary for DOBW I committed to the Governor, DOBW, and the Citizens of Firestone that I would not take this position lightly. From the beginning, I ensured high standards were set for my administration, that the department would no longer fall into inactivity, and a firm foundation was created. I believe that as a department we have achieved these goals over the past year.

As we look back on this remarkable journey I want to thank every single person in DOBW and within the Firestone community who helped develop us into what we are today. I can’t wait to see what we accomplish in 2021!

Signed,

Clonemep
Secretary

(05/02/20)
Clonemep confirmed as the Secretary of the Boating and Waterways

On the 2nd of May, Clonemep was confirmed as the Secretary of the Boating and Waterways and begun the journey to lead the department to success. On the same day of his confirmation, he opened Administration applications and began to create his administration which lead to the success of the department.

(05/10/20)
Administration Results

On the 10th of May, Secretary Clonemep announced TacticalBlue66 (TylerEllerbee) as the new Deputy Secretary of the department. On the same day, HippoGamingRB was selected to serve as Associate Secretary, and TheGreenLego_Brick, CommissionerRBLX, DeniedSystems, iiPennsylvania_Laws, and chaserdude123 were selected to serve as Board of Directors.

(05/28/20)
Administration Report

On the 28th of May, the first Administration report under Secretary Clonemep was released to the public, this document contained the activity and current status of the department, this report can be found here.

(06/03/20)
Resignation of chaserdude123

On the 6th of June, chaserdude123 resigned from his position as Board of Directors.

(06/10/20)
The first event under Secretary Clonemep

On the 10th of June, the Community Engagement Division announced the first event under Secretary Clonemep, the information regarding this event can be found here.

(07/13/20)
TheGreenLego_Brick promoted to Associate Secretary

On the 13th of July, TheGreenLego_Brick was promoted to Associate Secretary by Deputy Secretary TacticalBlue66 (TylerEllerbee), the reason for this promotion was announced the following day.

(07/14/20)
Resignation of Deputy Secretary TacticalBlue66

On the 14th of July, Deputy Secretary TacticalBlue66 sent his resignation to Secretary Clonemep, the reason for his resignation was due to school and issues he created within the department, his resignation was in effect 3 days later.

(07/17/20)
Resignation & Changes in Administration

On the 17th of July, Deputy Secretary TacticalBlue66 resignation went into effect, hours later Secretary Clonemep released a document which can be found here. This document announced the promotion of HippoGamingRB from Associate Secretary to Deputy Secretary.

(08/24/20)
Resignations & Promotions

On the 24th of August, thezxcv resigned from his Advisor position, thezxcv was the first Advisor chosen under Secretary Clonemep, as a result of his resignation, N1NEL1NE was later promoted to Advisor of Team 1, and iiDark_Law was promoted to Senior Employee of Team 2.

(08/31/20)
Boating and Waterways Boat

On the 31st of August, the first model of the Boating and Waterways Boat was released, the image can be found here.

(09/13/20)
Community Engagement Applications & Release of Civilian Boats

On the 13th of September, Secretary Clonemep released an announcement regarding the Community Engagement Director position, hours later, Civilian boats were released to V2.

(09/15/20)
Resignation of Connor_RB

On the 15th of September, Connor_RB announced his 3-day resignation notice, as a result of his resignation, Samulica was chosen as acting Director of the Maritime Safety Board.

(09/20/20)
crankyIuke was chosen as the Community Engagement Director

On the 20th of September, Secretary Clonemep and his administration chose crankyIuke as the new Director of Community Engagement, in the announcement, Secretary Clonemep stated “I was very impressed with all the resumes submitted. However, with all that said, there can only be one Director.”

(10/08/20)
Department Meet & Greet

On the 8th of October, Community Engagement Director crankyIuke announced the second event under Secretary Clonemep, the information of this event can be found here.

(10/25/20)
Samulica was chosen as Director of the Maritime Safety Board

On the 25th of October, Samulica was chosen as the Director of the Maritime Safety Board, following the resignation of Connor_RB.

(11/29/20)
Second Department Meet & Greet

On the 29th of November, Community Engagement Director crankyIuke announced the second Department Meet & Greet, the information of this event can be found here.

(12/13/20)
Resignations & Promotions

On the 13th of December, Samulica resigned from Director of the Maritime Safety Board, as a result of his resignation, spyjams08 was promoted to Director. Secretary Clonemep also announced scriblelz’s promotion to Senior Watercraft Technician, Armaxnii’s promotion to Company 2 Head Supervisor, and newyearnewaddie’s promotion to Supervisor.

Signed,

Community Engagement Director

PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OzKKOfYGerEpRlg8496Zye4NMRK3oIe_/view

7 Likes
1 Like