Do you think V3 will be as popular as Mayflower?

I mean with like the player count, Do you think it could beat Mayflower if they add everything they say they will?

1 Like

Maybe.

4 Likes

Probably.

not

2 Likes

If were being honest here, V2 is better developed meaning more lag. More people go to New Heaven because it doesn’t lag like SC does.

1 Like

it’s gonna be like UD so maybe yea

2 Likes

This state doesn’t even allow you to check the boot of your car.

You think Firestone can beat Mayflower in development? HA!

If they work together, yes. The idea is, if Mayflower works with Firestone, they could make an amazing group. Why? Because Mayflower has all the tech, Firestone has the building skills just like Mayflower, so Firestone can build and Mayflower adds their tech, it would be an amazing game. Firestone has the role-play skills too.

1 Like

ud dev prob will leave in a month after figuring out what this group really is

4 Likes

Nah Mayflower has all the tech, building and scripting skills that Firestone lacks majorly.

We have the forum and documentation organisation, the experience and role-play skills that Mayflower lacks.

They may have the better dev team but we have everything else: a theoretically fully-developed state

2 Likes

I concur.

1 Like

Possibly

1 Like

It’ll be popular, despite actual car dealer companies

Rude.

1 Like

and I feel like Mayflower has cooler cars and stuff. Like bats and you can actually destroy cars

1 Like

If they worked together that would be awesome.

1 Like

Yeah, good fucking luck with getting them to work togeather, you see how they were able to turn there community against Firestone, most of them are legitly screaming for fucking war.

2 Likes

No

The popularity of V2 has a lot to do with Firestone it’s self.

1 Like

thing is, i wouldn’t really consider Mayflower a “roleplay” state

2 Likes

How come?

1 Like

How come? Sir

1 Like