Do you approve of the current actions to fix CGOC?

You asked for my opinion.

Isn’t that what I provided? I said my opinion and nothing but my opinion. But let me correct you, what you’ve proven is that our theories are right, you have in fact went too far. (By you I mean whole CGOC)

1 Like

I’ve only proposed one investigation and it was for an action that the Supreme Court agreed was illegal.

Not sure where the bias is.

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

You provided falsehood and libels, not criticism. This is purely based off of your feelings.

As being on the fence about CGOC, especially during the classification act, I highly appreciate your efforts to be transparent and show that you are worth something in Firestone. I feel like you’re underrated and deserve more credit for all of the hard work you’re putting in to sustain the checks and balances established by our constitution. Keep doing what you’re doing, as of now, I think keeping everything declassified and transparent is the best option, even if you receive backlash for an investigation. Investigating isn’t an issue as long as all facts are looked into and transparency is the key to proving to the public that ALL facts ARE being looked into.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate it.

So what’s your plan to prevent people covering up evidence in investigations when we can see them? Make a second secret board and screw up the transparency again?

1 Like

shitposters above beware^

2 Likes

The board was scrapped? Stop targetting us when you can’t fight back when you shoot first with falsehoods. This isn’t criticism, this is outright slandering. Ridiculous.

1 Like

i hit the approve button

but in the comments i DISAPPROVVEEE

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.