Do i quit or do i stay

ive been thinking about leaving fs for like a year now. i made myself stay to try to bring some better rp, but i can never do anything other than med rps because most leos kind of care more about repetitive pursuits rather than a new rp, such as a fight, something to do with a knife, etc. i’ve tried to do fight rps in fact, and they just get rushed and then the leo leaves after arresting someone instead of actually trying to rp it because they have to go to a pursuit or something else.

v2 is very boring now because after 4 years, almost 5, doing the same stuff over and over again isn’t fun at all. i know this topic has been talked about before, but i would just like to actually state my own opinion. i’ve also became noticeably inactive in v2, because i honestly cannot be bothered playing just to know that it’s not going to be fun.

i would like to hear ur opinion, and also why i shouldn’t quit, ty.

10 Likes

up to you

3 Likes

At the end of the day its ur choice but youre a cool discord mod and cool crim!

5 Likes

ik its up to me, i just want to know if theres any reason i should stay

3 Likes

if v3 is a success sure ig other than that there are other communities out there that actually RP soo…

3 Likes

yes and im leaning to going to those communities that rp instead of staying here

4 Likes

Honestly man, this isn’t the suggestion anyone wants BUT, your enjoyment is absolutely most important, people may say they’ll change but they won’t. Honestly, do something you love.

6 Likes

i agree most leos dont rp anymore, they just leave if there isnt evidence

5 Likes

It’s all up to you… but just remember most of the people who quit return in about a week.

7 Likes

It’s cause we get sued if there is no substantial evidence. Additionally, we get yelled at if we stay at a scene too long and don’t respond to a higher priority(pursuits, active shooters, etc)

6 Likes

Your choice, honestly

5 Likes

leave, go live a genuine life. if you get pulled back in, come back, or just come back every now n again

7 Likes

It’s a gamble who’s gonna be on your roleplay scene. I witnessed a hostage situation yesterday that was actual roleplay, had somewhat of a story of the taker wanting his family member back as he claimed a cop murdered him. After talking to the negotiator for about fifteen minutes he surrendered and no one was injured.

although it also depends who is the hostage taker, if they’re being very unreasonable with demands or aggressive then it’s going to lead to other things.

5 Likes

you can quit v2 and stay in the discord

4 Likes

Yeah, you can quit v2 and just wait for v3. If you get bored, you can always chat in the discord.

4 Likes

v3 won’t come… its been ‘in-progress’ since like 2018

7 Likes

we can dream

6 Likes

Cool mod, don’t leave.

5 Likes

if you want to, wait until april for the v3 update fed was talking about. Maybe that’ll help you decide if you wanna wait for v3 or leave :smiley:

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking about the same thing. Nothing beneficial that is left tbh.

2 Likes