Do a V3 mass shift with all departments like we did when vehicles first came out

It would be nice to do a “Server Startup” on V3 again. I feel it would be helpful to get people use to how the game mechanics worked. Alld departments have their base equipment (Well, Most equipment). There is enough there to at least have some roleplay going.

3 Likes

Rn, V3 ain’t playable for me. Prolly is for many others but I know that I definitely can’t come cuz my computer will explode loading in

7 Likes

I don’t even know if departments will stay the same or if they will do a mass reform. Probably not, someone correct me. Yes ik I’m dumb if I get this wrong, don’t criticize me.

4 Likes

huh…

3 Likes

if you can’t handle v3 now most likely you’re not going to be able to handle it ever
turn graphics down to 1 ez clap

3 Likes

I mean I’m just hoping they optimize, like any rational developer, down the road once they got most of the assets set in stone

3 Likes

I’m not a developmental expert but I don’t see why ‘optimization’ doesn’t already occur during the building phases? There’s way too many trees or at least part trees everywhere, whenever I look back at Prom from Arbor my computer lags immensely and my PC definitely isn’t a potato. And the optimization is definitely not about the scripts, considering there’s currently very little scripts in v3 and it still lags.

But as to the thread, no, departments are not functional right now. I’m pretty sure most of the department vehicle spawners were removed for some reason and there’s practically nothing to do in v3 either.

4 Likes

it’s because in V3 whenever you look at a large city, it tends to load every asset even if you can’t physically see it

3 Likes

This would be cool, but once v3 is playable and the teams get all the proper tools and stuff.

3 Likes

Well yes that’s how rendering works in most games…? There’s just way too many parts

3 Likes

they might not do the V3 mass shift depending on the game bugs and exploiters.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes