Dntbank 4 house

Hello, I, dntbank will be running for the House of Representatives. Probably most of you don’t read these and just look at the username and are like “no support” if you hate them or “support” if they are popular within the state or you like them. Before continuing this speech, I’d just like to apologize for my unprofessionalism and immaturity that I have shown since my return to the State of Firestone.

I joined the State of Firestone back in 2019 and left in 2021. Here are the former positions and current positions I hold.

EXPERIENCE

• Former Firestone State Patrol Trooper
  • Former Department of Corrections Correctional Officer
  • Former Junior Instructor for POST
  • Former Admissions Office for POST
  • Current Public Affairs Officer for POST

GOALS

My goal as a House of Representative is to engage with the State of Firestone community as well as listening to their voices. Citizens should be able to give their opinions and suggestions to what should change with congress or the State of Firestone in general. I also will participate in any congressional events hosted to build a relationship with the community of Firestone.

If you have any questions or concerns you can message me on Discord, tyler_#3333

CONCLUSION

If you choose not to support me I understand since I have made multiple mistakes. However, I am glad for the opportunity to run for the House of Representatives and if you would like to support my campaign you can say “Support” under this post!

3 Likes

I, CarlosCarmine, an amazing friend. Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

i do NOT support!

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/gallery/rVRPb81

3 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

T_ripped supports

1 Like

Support