DizzyMW1 for House of Representatives (Special Elections)

**Hello, I am DizzyMW1, and I will be running for House of Representatives of the State of Firestone. I joined Firestone a while ago, and when I regained interest/Got back into roleplay groups, I became more into the group, by first going for the secondary departments. Seeing how they operate, what they go through, and how they benefit the state. I then, decided to join POST, and become an LEO. I joined the following departments during my time here; **
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firestone State Patrol Trooper(x2),
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy,
Department of Corrections Correctional Officer,
POST Junior Instructor,
FDOT Head Supervisor,
** -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**

I have held congressional positions within other states, and I will make sure I meet all of your expectations, I will listen to the people, I will make bills benefiting the people, and the departments. At the beginning of my term if I make it, I will watch the sessions, and learn as I go. I will not misrepresent the congressmen, in a disgusting/unsatisfying way. I will make bills for the department that are neglected, or put to the side.I will contact departments on any bills they think they may need to bring out the best of their abilities. I will ask citizens what bills they’d like to see.My plans are not yet done, not by a long shot, My bills are currently in the premature stage, and are being worked on to fit the needs. I will do more for the state as a congressmen, and listen to the people of the state, and working to improve. My bills will first go through the citizens, then I will present it to the chambers, they will be the first to know of it , because I will be able to get the position I ran for today because of them. I hope to make a successful term, and I hope you all support me for this journey. I will then begin thinking of how to help departments grow, and become successful. This will be a long journey and I hope you will follow me until the end.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can contact me @ DizzyMW1#6638 on discord for further questions, and questions on the forums will be checked regularly.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

This is the only thing keeping me from giving my support, can you elobrate on what you mean by this?

2 Likes

Basically, I don’t plan to be like mark, and the other congressmen involved in the FSPGate, I don’t plan on being immature or “giving myself a bad reputation”. I will make bills for the departments, that have needs but aren’t met, I will see what they need, as in bills to help them with having more abilities, for the departments that are kinda pushed to the side. @Slinkising

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Alright thanks, you have my support.

2 Likes

Support,
UhYouFoundZack

2 Likes

Supported, good luck.

Signed,
Uncircuit

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes
2 Likes

My only question is your stance on anime.

2 Likes

But in all seriousness, Support.

2 Likes

Anime is life

2 Likes

:FSL: House Special Election of September 2018 Results :FSL:

Patchy319- 19 Votes [W]
YoufoundDev_excite- 12 Votes [W]
DizzyMW1- 8 Votes [W]
BritishPolicing1- 7 Votes [W]
FairLaw- 6 Votes [L]
CertifiedLaw- 5 Votes [L]