Disordio for County Executive

Hello citizens,

As you may or may not know me, I am Disordio. Some of you may know me as former Governor, others will remember me as Lieutenant Governor. Those who have been in Firestone for a long time will likely remember me as Firestone’s second Chief Court Justice (before AmerlcanLaw or Fioatmanjason). Now, as Chief Court Justice, I managed to recover the Courts from the brink of death. Before I became CCJ, I was on the courts as an Associate Justice; during my time in this position, the Courts managed to start off strong but then it slowly died out due to inactivity on then-CCJ Blastatack’s part. After he resigned and I was nominated to the position by Governor The_Envelope and confirmed by Senate, I began work immediately. During my tenure as Court Justice, I managed to get a lot of good justices working on the courts; cases were done, courts was generally getting active. From near death, I managed to get the courts back up and running to a point where it could run without me getting too involved - something that it should be able to do.

Now, you may be wondering why I mentioned all of the above. The reason is that I intend to run for County Executive, and my above work shows that I am more than capable. I wish to get the county running to a point where it will be self-sufficient; in addition, I wish to recover from the bad reputation the county-level government and departments have generally been in for a while (how many times have you heard a joke about SCSO?).

To accomplish this, I have a few main goals. Those include:

• Restoring county government to a point where it can function properly, and beyond
  • Restoring the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office to its former glory.
  • Improve State-County relations - we are a team, we need to work like one
  • Work with the Fire Chief and SCFD to ensure they are at the best they can be (they are doing a fine job of this)
  • Be as accessible as I can to the residents of Stapleton County - if you elect me in, I want you to know your voice is heard, my DMs and PMs are always open

You may be wondering: “how do we know he won’t resign immediately?” Well, during my tenure as CCJ there has been many a time when I should’ve resigned. However, I persisted and managed to get the Courts running well. I don’t resign at the first sign of trouble - instead, I face the trouble head-on. I want to ensure county starts on a high note in 2018.

Thank you for taking the time to read my speech, and I do hope you support me by replying to this thread with any form of support. My Discord messages are open for anyone to send a question, comment, concern or anything. Have a great day/night where you may be.

Signed,
Disordio
State of Firestone

7 Likes

Supported and Endorsed. I can guarantee you that this men will bring the best for the County Government, after having a conversation with him in the past week.

4 Likes

Any details in your plans? Saying “Restoring County Government” doesn’t really say much

2 Likes

Support & Endorse.

Did fantastic as a governor, will do fantastic as a County Executive.

Good luck, man.

2 Likes

I mean, does the county even function properly at the moment? I haven’t seen them around lately.

4 Likes

I’d rather see details in a plan then just giving the benefit of the doubt

2 Likes

support and endorsed.

2 Likes

Support. my endorsement doesn’t really matter but endorsed anyway.

2 Likes

If no one else good runs, you have my vote.

2 Likes

disordio is someone good, noob

2 Likes

support even though I think the county should be abolished.

3 Likes

Give me reasons why he isn’t “good” and I’ll try to counter those reasonings to the best of my ability.

4 Likes

Let’s make the best of it while it lasts.

4 Likes

My main point in trying to restore the county government is to get more people interested in the county government. If we can get some talented people running for county council, for example, we could really go far in creating county policies and laws. Another point I have is to actually find a function for county laws - at this moment, most state laws are overriding county laws. We need to have laws that actually work at the county level. Those two things are my two BIGGEST plans as of this moment.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to shoot me a Discord DM or reply to this thread; I’d be more than happy to answer (to the best of my ability).

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
Secretary of DPW
steelersben07

2 Likes

Wasn’t trying to say Disordio isn’t good.

2 Likes

so you meant someone better, yes?

2 Likes

yes facedesk

2 Likes

no!! let it die let it die let it shrivel up and die!
sNKUGQ

3 Likes

support loser

2 Likes