DishwasherSushi for Redwood Alderman

DishwasherSushi for Redwood Alderman

I. Introduction & About Me
Greetings, Firestone. My name is DishwasherSushi, I’m a member of the Firestone community who was recently returned and begun seeking election to public office. I previously ran for Senate (a while back, search DishwasherSushi for Senate | A Better Workplace and received a large amount of support despite my lack of a legislative background, which I am currently working towards today.

II. Employment History
While I personally do not have an extensive employment history, I do have a strong history and reputation among many respected members of the organizations I have previously worked for. My work in the public works sector has allowed me to understand the operations of municipalities and their intricacies while keeping Firestone beautiful.

• Public Employee, Department of Public Works, P218 (current)
    • Public Relations Employee (fmr.)
  • Founder & Manager, Firestone Cellular Network (fmr.)
  • Executive Chef, Stapleton Kitchen (current)

My work with businesses has also demonstrated my understanding of the private sector, as well as experience from other communities in business fields.

III. Awards & Commendations

• Department of Public Works
    • 08/08/2022 - Outstanding Activity Award (Most Logs)
    • 08/22/2022 - Outstanding Activity Award (Time Logged)
    • 06/01/2023 - Employee of the Week
    • 06/07/2023 - Outstanding Activity Award (Most Logs)

IV. Term Intentions
Should I be elected to the Redwood City Council, my plans are simple. While I adjust to the legislative world, during the first month or so of my term, I will be co-sponsoring and voting on ordinances proposed by other council members, and as I slowly gain experience and an understanding of what Redwood needs most through public engagement, I will begin proposing my own ordinance.

For easier reading:

• First month in office will be spent gaining experience and knowledge before proposing any ridiculous or stupid ordinance, understanding how the council works and what Redwood needs most.
  • Sponsoring and writing ordinances of my own based off the needs recognized during the first month.

While this approach is uncommon and typically takes on criticism, I believe it is better than doing something completely and utterly stupid that may cause problems to both my reputation and the reputation of the city itself, as well as other council members.

V. Conclusion / Vote DishwasherSushi
In conclusion, while inexperienced in legislative affairs, I believe my learning approach towards the council and willingness to start at a reasonable level demonstrate my commitment to the political world and the muncipality in itself.

My campaign will be primarily based of the promise of activity - my awards from the Department of Public Works speak for themselves, with 27 logs around 45 minutes each in the first twelve days of my reinstatement with the department.

I can promise the same level of dedication to the City of Redwood, it’s administration, and it’s citizens. Thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me via this post or Discord (dish#9049).

DishwasherSushi /s/
Redwood City Council Candidate (2023-2)
“Loyalty first.”

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support from Lixtro1

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

good gfx thingy, support

2 Likes

Support from sithmaster921

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support (post similar to another one)

1 Like

Election concluded, see: Redwood City Council Elections (2023-2) - #11 by DonxId