LMAOOOO MW

2 Likes

:clap: CANCEL :clap: THEM :clap: BOTH

7 Likes

you spelled tony wrong but okay.

3 Likes

yes good job saving your career bravo bravo

1 Like

This is why I left the Democratic Party in around early 2018. Anything you say that is somewhat controversial anymore is automatically “hate speech” or “discriminatory” or whatever you want to call it. I laid out my opinions on the matter and so did the Right Honorable Member Opposite. I am probably the least sexist person in the world, and it hurts to hear these allegations as I agreed with the fair majority of the amendment with the exception of the addition of “gender” because I believe sex and gender are the same thing. This is politics, people are going to say things that you may not agree with, I don’t agree with Danny on 90% of issues but I still respect him as a decorated esquire and political savvy person at the end of the day. I was not going to allow this amendment to force me to address someone by their “preferred pronouns” or whatever, is it the more respectful thing to do yeah and I would probably do it, but the problem becomes when the government forces us to do so or face prosecution. This is a similar issue we have in Canada which Jordan Peterson I believe explains very well in his interviews and talking-points.

A lot of these pictures of me I’d also like to say are out of context and I will address each one of them.

1. The left tends to not like to enjoy the rights of free speech and some people who are “left-wing” want to ban “hate speech” or “controversial speech” which I dislike heavily. So I believe I am in the right here.

2. I may have used the term “gender dysphoria” in the wrong intention, but bottom line is it’s ROBLOX and I doubt that people have this illness in Firestone. So I would like to rephrase that and I will indeed apologize for that one.

3. Danny was being pretty distracting which he eventually did cease however I was trying to make my points as I did not talk during his speech.

Will I apologize for my actions, no… I am Conservative without apology. Am I open to having my mind changed, absolutely as your elected Senator you can DM me anytime and express your opinions.

Regards,
Right Honourable Senator Ash1835

3 Likes

what?

2 Likes

I- :heart:

2 Likes

#AshIsOverParty

get it trending

3 Likes

May it be noted that my administration under the County Government will not tolerate any form of discrimination, injustice, and/or sexism within the departments. If it is found, it should be respectfully reported to me immediately.

Quite disgusting acts at the Senate session, it is quite pitiful. This community seriously needs to start getting a grip on things and those in office should quit acting like a bunch of fucking baboons. I hate to compare, but if you ever visit a county council session, supposedly the most controversial government in this state is far more mature and professional at sessions. Funny.

“I will listen to the citizens and represent their interests!” Totally.

10 Likes

yes because blaming the left is an excuse for denying someone basic human rights

8 Likes

8 Likes

Internalized homophobia is a real issue ash, seek help.

3 Likes

See, that’s what i don’t get though you paranoid goober. As I explained, the bill limits government authority. It just means the government can’t be like: new EO, all gays banned-new bill, black r bad. It doesn’t require you to say or think anything lol. You admonish the left for the same thing you’re doing now.

6 Likes

YOU SAID WHAT ASH

13 Likes

this isn’t even a matter of politics, this is basic human decency and respect

respect

4 Likes

what you said was flat out disgusting, transphobic, and blatantly disrespectful but go off.

6 Likes

I stand with Skye and ask that @Ash1835 resign immediately. I also ask that FNG discharge AtlanticCanuck.

13 Likes

lol straight people hahah

3 Likes

i second that, Atlantic should not be expressing political opinions while in uniform or while representing FNG

7 Likes

I’d like to state ROBLOX nor Firestone should be the place to bring religion or sexuality in place. If you guys actually bring such relatively to such sensitive subjects you can’t expect everyone to agree with your opinion and beliefs.

I want people to understand it’s not homophobia just because he doesn’t want to pass such bill because he doesn’t believe in other genders. It’s a common belief and there is nothing you can do about it. You got to respect other peoples opinion about it as much as you can even if you dislike it.

If you bring such sensitive subjects like these in video games don’t be surprised that you got people actually going against it.

9 Likes