Directed to the Firestone Bureau of Investigation

Good evening,

I’d like to begin by stating in no way am I representing FSP, or attempting to start a department war. I am simply here to put out here what I have discovered from this bureau that should have the public’s trust. In no way should the FBI be going against the citizens for being an active and knowledgeable citizen, and not answering questions that agents request people to answer. I worked in FBI for a solid 3 months, and reached the rank of Associate Director. There has never been a time of such great disruption between departments, and citizens during the previous administration of FBI. I believe the citizens can clearly see that the current administration is immature and believes they are immune to public backlash after incidents reach the citizens.

Moving on to the events that transpired on the night of February 5th, 2018 –

I was sent three screenshots from a “Rogue FBI” which contained articles of FBI agents blatantly disrespecting members of FSP, disrespecting the agency as a whole, etc. Proven in the screenshots that were provided to me, words such as “faggot, crybaby, autist” etc were thrown around about two members of FSP. This is completely unacceptable for an agency that should be protecting the citizens from corrupt government officials. I myself, and everyone reading this is a citizen. I should not be spoke down upon by command members of an agency that is 100% classified and in-charge of protecting us from corrupt officials!

I demand an apology from the Bureau for the disrespectful and oblivious comments made from the agents and high command, and be sure that this wont be the last post about it.

Listed below is proof of the incident and Dragon attempting to fix relations.

1 Like

wewewow EXPOSEDDDDD

1 Like

Well, Here I can see executive order, I think, #28 about the department wars being violated.

Hawk, It may not be your intent to start a department war, but I feel this is the effect of this post…

1 Like

Im just gonna go ahead and post this here cause I remember you saying same kind of stuff like “Fag”…Screenshot_21

1 Like

What does that have to do with anything I just listed, keep this on topic please.

1 Like

This does cause your complaining about this saying Faggot, yet you used it on me more the one time.

1 Like

That was in different context for the reason of the ban in the DOC discord.

1 Like

Still the word,

Keep your own door step clean…

@Samtella Can this be closed? I think this is gonna lead to a department war between FSP and FBI…

1 Like

Do not close my thread because you started an argument on it, delete your posts.

This is not a department war, as clearly written in the text above.

It’s facts, so read it

1 Like

Clearly this isnt a department conflict but continue going off topic and have fun with the moderation aspect of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This thread is a discussion between the FBI and an individual. If it leads up to a department war, so be it, but that does not mean we lock threads. The only time threads are locked is when the topic is derailing, or the original poster requests a lock. Other reasons may be included.

3 Likes

EXPOSE THEM

1 Like

It would be best for the Governor to handle this situation, he has the last say so in matters as such.

1 Like
1 Like