Hey! I’m DiazEdmundo, and I’m running for Firestone House of Representatives.
Some of my experiences are below.
- Firestone Senator
- Prominence District Press Secretary
- Owner of Diaz Investigations
- Associate Vice President of BakerBoys
- Holy Donuts General Manager
- Firestone Speedway Commission Security Director
- POST Certified
- Arborfield Mayor.
My first term in Congress was that of unquestioned controversy, but also success. I was able to achieve every goal on my campaign flawlessly, so today, I set new ones that I plan on doing just the same.
I did a lot in Congress in my opinion, and I think that making legislation isn’t everything that’s required in a Legislator.
I believe that I met the expectation of representing the people, and I believe that I can do that again this time in the House of Representatives.
I’m not new to Firestone Politics, but I’m not completely experienced either.
Business Support was a priority in my campaign for Senate, and it remains unchanged for this House Campaign.
I was involved in a lot of Political Drama during my tenure as a Senator, a lot is probably an understatement, I plan on not doing so as much so long as I am not instigated (highly unlikely).
Officially, I plan on doing the following:
- Supporting new businesses.
- Continuing to coordinate, and take advice from Law Enforcement on how to better their experience, such as DOC when they contact me about loitering, and any other matters that Law Enforcement contact me about.
- Voicing the opinions of people who come to me with them in Congress.
- Continuing to level power within the State of Firestone, and not letting it rest with one group of people.