DiazEdmundo and f_rbidding for Arborfield

DIAZEDMUNDO AND F_RBIDDING FOR ARBORFIELD

Greetings, I am DiazEdmundo, and I am running for Mayor of Arborfield along with DiazEdmundo as Deputy Mayor. I

Some of my experiences are below.

• Firestone Senator
  • Prominence District Press Secretary
  • Owner of Diaz Investigations
  • Associate Vice President of BakerBoys
  • Holy Donuts General Manager

I believe that I can apply this experience to making the City more active, and more involved, obviously Municipal Governments are regarded pretty much as redundant, or obsolete. With the support of the public, that can be changed, not that City Governments are meant to be the center of attention, but just to create more opportunities within Arborfield.

Even though I haven’t been in the City of Arborfield’s Government, I do have an understanding of the Municipal Government, and I am employed in businesses, some of which operate in Arborfield.

I believe that it is imperative to provide business support, and to help them get ahead. It’s always a good thing to have Employees who are working in businesses, and when you can create incentives, it makes it much better.

Business support will be an essential topic of this Campaign, and if we do get elected, we will follow through with every plan we have.

As it stands, there has been a severe lack of activity from the Arborfield City Government, and every other Municipal Government, just more specifically this one. As I stated earlier, we plan on ensuring complete transparency, and public activity as much as we can, which includes keeping publicly active, and doing our best to hold that same standard to the rest of the City.

We plan on the following

• Maintaining activity in all entities of the City Government.
  • Keeping transparency with the public.
  • Providing Business Support to the City’s Businesses, and Private Sector.
  • Reviewing/revising legislation, and working on creating new laws for the City.
  • Major policy change.

Hello, I am f_rbidding, and I am running for Deputy Mayor with DiazEdmundo.

Here is some of my experience.

• Firestone State Patrol - Trooper
  • Department of Corrections - Correctional Officer
  • Department of Transportation - Senior Public Employee
  • Department of Boating and Waterways - Supervisor
  • Arborfield City Council Chairperson
  • Statetalk - General Manager
  • Whipped Cafe - Head Barista
  • Bears First Transit - Driver

I believe that my experience within the Arborfield City Government so far has taught me a lot about how to Govern a City, and I believe that if we are elected we can reflect that in office.

My experience within the Legislative Branch of the City of Arborfield, has shown me the importance of protecting the will and laws of our city.

Engaging with businesses as Diaz said will be a large priority for us, and we will take it very seriously, and try our best to maintain good relations with businesses in Arborfield.

Overall, I believe that I make a great Candidate for Deputy Mayor of Arborfield because I have the experience and knowledge required to do great things.

Activity within any Municipality in Firestone hasn’t been the best, primarily because there is nothing to do, however there is still a need to remain active in other areas. I can assure you that me and Diaz will keep communication between us and the people of our great city.

Thank you for allowing me to serve you and our great city for the past 5 months and hopefully many more.

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support my homie <3

4 Likes

setting aside all the senate dumbassery,

literally harassing the sitting mayor, probably to try to discourage him from rerunning, when it was known diaz was planning to run

borderline political assassination

no support

6 Likes

not true at all, also he left out a shit ton of context

3 Likes

plus if its so stupid then why is he running in the first place

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I support fully for this!

3 Likes

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

3 Likes

just to clear it up since people want to post things without any context, and leave out a lot of information, jacob said that he was gone because he was affected by a tragic event, which is understandable, im not saying you should put a game over real life, but at the same time, it’s unfair for people to be somewhere with a leader who is gone for a month straight, i completely think that life should be prioritized over a game, however it’s not ideal to have someone who is gone for a month, even with a deputy mayor to step in, it’s just circumstances are a bitch, so no i wasn’t trying to get him to drop out, we had a conversation that lasted for a few hours actually, we talked about a lot of things, i never said anything that was harassing him, also speculating that i was trying to get him to not run is actually pretty silly, but i expect nothing less.

3 Likes

Automationeer is a hypocrite and a low life ignore them

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

(it’s a municipality nobody cares stop being a prick to your political competition)

2 Likes

support!!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

i love how you draw out a huge statement making me look like an idiot then it gets shot down so i am the bad guy now, sounds about right

3 Likes