DHS removal?

With the concerns of DHS being abolished after the founder saying so, what are your thoughts on this?

4 Likes

If municipal LEAs are being added this makes sense because otherwise there’d be too much LEAs, and I also wouldn’t mind the removal of FBI

10 Likes

I do not give a FAck.

T_ripped,
Criminal In Chief

4 Likes

update:

7 Likes

Thank God its being Removed. DHS is a very USELESS Department and it is no longer needed!

8 Likes

FPS and SS carry DHS anyway, CRT doesn’t even compare against SWAT standard-wise nowadays. Although I wish any government official good luck being protected by FSP.

13 Likes

When SS go to FSP they will turn brain dead Bro

5 Likes

Only thing that is really needed from DHS tbh is Secret Service, rest can go.

6 Likes

I know imma piss off some DHS members right now but im sorry…

i know you guys worked hard to be in positions you are in DHS but like you guys are getting transferred over right?

CRT is going to SWAT
SS is going to be sub division or something for FSP
FPS (no offense to any FPS but I never understood the point of FPS) but rumors say some of y’all may go to FBI (I could be 100% wrong)

8 Likes

i have a feeling CRT and FPS will probably have to get their own transfers, as only SS is being copied into its own division (bit like when IO moved to CIS)  i also have a feeling that swat might not want to take everyone in crt

anyway my personal thoughts on DHS is that, excluding SS, the department is superfluous: their job really just centers about protecting the government, but that gets boring, so they try do other things – that’s where we get SS uniformed patrol, FPS breaking policy going into redwood, and CRT doing Their Thing .

further, moving SS into FSP and removing CRT/FPS creates a larger SCSO and FSP, which is better fitting to the sort of goal for v3. municipal PDs are also important in v3 IMO due to the sheer size of the map, and how dense and wide the urban areas area.

9 Likes

Thoughts?

5 Likes

since parks will be a thing is a dept without any member maybe current DHS administration can lead the dept and ppl in DHS can go over to parks. and those who still want to stick to their current regular duties just go over to FSP/SWAT

4 Likes

why not just keep DHS

3 Likes

dhs doesn’t really fit into v3

3 Likes

but but…our canines… ):

5 Likes

they were abused so win win situation

2 Likes

could probs be given to one of the patrol divisions /shrug
(but with the similar restrictions on how many people can have k9, of course)

4 Likes

FBI isn’t based off the Federal Bureau of Investigations - some states have their own Bureaus, see the Colorado Bureau of Investigations (which I believe is where Fed’s from) - thus I doubt that they’d get removed.

8 Likes

You’re completely right good sir

3 Likes

fbi isn’t getting disbanded cause it’s fed’s idea, so we’re chilling

3 Likes