DHS Complaint

Since when was the fat grass government property ?

2 Likes

since never sir.

2 Likes

Act on it, get a RE or sue him.

2 Likes

You are still loitering.

Section 2H.1: Loitering at the FedoraMasterB98’s residence shall result in a citation that shall range from a minimum of no less than (200) two-hundred to a maximum of no more than (400) four-hundred dollars of a citation. An individual may receive jail time that shall range from a minimum of no less than (100) one-hundred seconds to a maximum of no more than (200) two-hundred seconds in jail should an individual refuse to vacate the premises when loitering and asked to leave.

In accordance with A Bill to Repeal and Replace A Bill to Recognize Restricted Areas

2 Likes

They never asked me to leave. LOL

1 Like

I was just about to post that. Good job.

2 Likes

Are you sure they didn’t ask you?

1 Like

100% positive. You see that green sedan? They were dealing with him I was watching. They came up to me and cited me. No warning nothing. After they cited me, they told me “Get out of here, or get arrested”. In less than 2 seconds he got cuffs. And he said leave. Then I just left.

1 Like

They’re not required to give you a warning at any point in time. The citation was justified and lawful.

3 Likes

2 Likes

you know your rude right when you dm’ed me when I never knew who you were: image

2 Likes

the outside isnt feds property, government property, Sue there ass so dhs stops with it

3 Likes

Okay are you just going to defame the AG now?

1 Like

You do realize that you deleted your messages?

1 Like

i can’t give firestone people the way he really is behind closed doors ?

1 Like

I would recommend a cease and desist letter, offer them to settle it out of court.
Then, if they refuse, SUE!

3 Likes

no ?

5chars

1 Like

just sue who cares if u win or lose

1 Like

i care because this citation was fucked; now i cant get a job

1 Like

THEN uh, get it expunged by doing community service @SouthernMorality

1 Like