DHS Audit - Public Opinion poll!

They were two separate reasons, avoiding DPS & avoiding conduct rules set forth by SCSO/FSP

Needless to say, I do agree.

4 Likes

What relevance does that have to improve the department?

3 Likes

They VAed into someone

3 Likes

DHS is doing pretty well in comparison to other law enforcement departments, but when comparing it to the past there definitely seems to be a downward trend in overall quality. While the command has done a great job at making sure shitty actions by individual agents doesn’t reflect on the department, it kinda throws me for a loop that some of the offenders in the department were accepted into DHS in the first place.

3 Likes

just deal with ss like i did; publicly humiliate and expose their incompetence and polticial bias

7 Likes

Actually you didn’t declassify anything. I don’t know what constitutional section you are referring to that allowed you to classify or declassify anything, but as far as I know you can not do such activities. The only legislation that allowed you to do anything of that sort was this, A Bill to Establish Classified Documents (1/2) & (2/2), and this was nullified a long time ago. So if I am missing something please do bring it forward,

Speaker of the House,
Joshernaut

7 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, but DHS is a good department with some friends I know that work there. But as you said that they have their good and bad sides especially with SCSO and FSP, they would raid FSP’s discord server if one of us troopers messes up, primarily the CRT but it slowly dwindled down when one of the Liuetenants reported it to the commander because us FSP as a whole were getting sick and tired of them attacking us. But anyway, DHS has their good sides and bad sides on things. Main reason why FSP and SCSO doesn’t get in constant trouble is because of DPS which is why we are rarely found as immature and if it were the case, it would be for 1-2 troopers or deputies who are known for that kind of stuff.

5 Likes

For personal feedback, I’m just going to fill you all in with an unbiased opinion - law enforcement is improving, on the flip side of it all. Look it at in the bigger picture, no, not criminal, no, not legal. Sure, there are some flaws but the departments aren’t perfect. From what I’ve observed DHS and CRT (especially DHS) have had outstanding performance in regards to roleplay and playing properly. Hats off to y’all for not letting Firestone sink in the quick sand faster than it already is as of now.

4 Likes

Well it depends who it is but it’s mostly CRT but what I don’t agree with is when we (FSP) do something by mistake or something like 5 or so CRT comes in the FSP discord and starts arguments and targets 1 trooper in the FSP discord when it doesn’t need to happen even when we tell them to stop they just keep going till they get warned/kicked/muted when they can just DM a command member and get it solved. It rarely happens now but sometimes it happens like 2 times a week

5 Likes

I literally see little to no feedback here just people completely shit talking.

3 Likes

It’s a loophole in the Constitution, not in statute.

Thanks for incorrecting me, the Chief Justice, about legal knowledge though.

4 Likes

LAW & ORDER!

5 Likes

i agree with elite on EVERYTHING he has said.

3 Likes

most DHS people are pretty toxic.

5 Likes

Imo dhs is REALLY lacking in terms of disciplinary actions being given our for misconduct and crap. Apparently there’s someone with 6 strikes who hasn’t even been fired yet, try doing that in SCSO or FSP and see what happens.

5 Likes

Beg to differ

3 Likes

My only real issue for this recently is CRT. They’ve gotten into a habit of being a “shoot first, ask questions later” type of deal recently, and from what I’ve seen it’s pissing off criminals and LEOs alike. Not to mention that flagrant misconduct recently.

9 Likes

LOL, I don’t know where you got your information from but you are extremely wrong. If anything DHS punishes its employees harder than any other department in Firestone. Everyone is on a 2 strike conduct system. Once you hit the 2nd strike you are automatically terminated.

4 Likes

Well i’ve read the Constitution twice the past 2 days and I see no loophole allowing you to declassify, so if there really is one, and I missed it somehow, why don’t you tell me where it is?

3 Likes

immature department

4 Likes