Devyfly & Ftlicious for Arborfield

devyfly & Ftlicious for Arborfield

May 31st, 2023

I devyfly, alongside my Deputy Mayor candidate, Ftlicious announce our candidacy for the 2023-2 Arborfield Municipal Mayor Elections.

Mayoral Candidate,
devyfly

Greetings everyone, my name is devyfly and I am your Mayoral candidate for the upcoming 2023-2 elections. I’ve been in the State of Firestone for 7 years now. I’ve graduated POST class 11 and have had numerous positions within the state. Some of my current and past positions include FBI Senior Special Agent, DHS SS Sergeant, Senator x2, and County Executive. I haven’t been involved much with the municipal government lately, however, I’ve always been interested in assisting in operations within Arborfield. I hope you all can join and support us in this campaign to ensure we can make Arborfield a better city.

Deputy Mayoral Candidate,
Ftlicious

Hello, I’m Ftlicious. I have served in several government positions within our state, most notably as the current FSP Colonel, and former DPS Secretary, DPW Secretary, and Deputy Attorney General. I have a strong background in leadership, primarily in managing people and problems within the workplace. During my tenure as Deputy Attorney General, I oversaw the prosecution of hundreds of criminal cases and have provided legal advice for many government entities and employees. In my tenure as DPS Secretary, I helped rebuild the internal structure of the department and provided a much-needed PR boost. I am very excited to pursue the Office of Deputy Mayor and provide the necessary planning and resources to help the city of Arborfield thrive in v2 and v3.

Our plans,

• Interact and ensure businesses are running smoothly within Arborfield.
  • Work with the public to ensure all necessary bills are being passed within Arborfield to make it a safer place for everyone.
  • I plan to work with the Chief of Police to ensure we can ensure that the Arborfield Police Department the highest-rated Municipal police department.
  • Create more jobs within Arborfield and our Executive Branch.
  • Communicate with other Municipal Executive Branches in order to create a joint space for all Mayors to share ideas, collaborate and make events between the County
  • Appoint a COS and Press Secretary as soon as we are elected to ensure no operations are being halted within the great city of Arborfield

Thank you for reading,

devyfly & Ftlicious

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

AAAAA. Support!

1 Like

Support