DevelopingThinBlue for CITY OF PROMIENCE CITY COUNCIL ELECTIONS

G’day, Firestone Citizens, Fellow Supporters, Resident of Prominence. I am DevelopingThinBlue and hereby have declared to run for the position of Prominence District Council. You the people have created what Firestone is today such as the Legislative, Judicial, and lastly Executive. I plan to fun for Prominence City Council and hopefully introduce a newer face for the City of Prominence and hopefully assist those Citizens that want/need a voice within the government and want to open up their voices and LET THOSE PEOPLE TO BE HEARD, TODAY I WANT THOSE PEOPLE TO LET THEIR VOICES TO BE HEARD AND LET THOSE PEOPLE TO ASSIST US AND MAKE THE CITY OF PROMINENCE BETTER AND ENSURING IT A BETTER AND SAFER FUTURE. I will work closely with the Mayor’s Office and many other City Councilmen/Women to ensure that we go the right direction and ensure that we lead you the citizens the right direction as well. Please Support me! Any Questions, Concerns DM ME Arlindoooo#3275

My plans are to assist businesses that wants a face within the City of Prominence, those that want to be a part of the Prominence community, Those that want to live freely within the Prominence area shall be able to do so. I want to fulfill my duties as a Councilmembers and be for the people, I plan to set an area where Citizens can move freely within the Prominence area and safely. I plan to bring more people and attract them to the Prominence area and expand the Prominence area more and more. I also plan to see more law enforcement within the City of Prominence as that is the main concern that there isn’t many law enforcement officers enforcing their duties there. I hope to work closely with other councilman’s such as Candidate Nineteen has started to make a zone for protest and many other things etc. Hopefully, many other plans that will be brought forward can assist the City of Prominence tremendously. Another thing is many People would like buildings within the City and a tram system, and also a transportation system which can be added to one of my plans of transportation that could benefit the City of Prominence and giving the citizens that want this idea a voice!

Jobs Former/Current;

Former Positions in many groups:
New York Department of Corrections Emergency response team (Deputy commander) Head Prison supervisor

New York Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Sergeant

New York Department of Homeland Security Secret Service Agent

NYPD Captain

New York National Guard Military Police Master Sergeant
Department of Homeland Security Intelligence Officer
Winnipeg, CID, ERT.
Deputy Director of Homeland Security Auburn.
Gang unit Director for LA
National Guard 53 Infantry Private Second Class.
Former x2 State ambassador of New York
Former x2 State assembly of New York.
Former Minister of Forigen affairs (Albania)
Former Chief justice of Albania
Former Chief public defender of New York
-Former Assistant District attorney of New York
Former Dot Head Supervisor

Current:

Deputy of Stapleton County Sheriffs

The applicant of Firestone Department of Corrections

The applicant of Firestone Department of Transportation

New York State Police Corporal

2 Likes

SUPPORT A CANDIDATE THAT CAN LEAD YOU TO THE FUTURE!

2 Likes

sup port

2 Likes

support #blm

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I Support You But Why Are You Typing Like This In The First Paragraph.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support