[DEV] Firestone Map Idea

I got a idea for crucial points inside the map for example FNG Base or DOC we should have it “pixelated” or censored so criminals cant use it to find out where strategic points of the area is

6 Likes

I quite honestly don’t think this is needed. How much could seeing a birds eye view really help a criminal plan something? Especially since they could just walk around and scout it out on foot.

7 Likes

This should be like a v3 idea but to be quite honest… once you drive around the map like 3-4 times you just memorize it, no point to be quite honest.

5 Likes

i think this would be better for rp rather than for actual security reasons, given that pretty much every criminal and citizen already knows the layout of FNG and DOC.

7 Likes

It would look cool though

4 Likes

I agree, this would be better for roleplay rather security but either way, would be a good addition.

3 Likes

If anything I think it’d be cool to have landmarks on the map marking areas such as res areas, paws shops, gas stations and stuff like that

5 Likes

I agree landmarks would be neat to see! However, I disagree with the paws locations.

3 Likes

Not paws locations silly goose, that’d be too easy for criminals. I’m talking about path’s gun shops :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well you said paws silly goose :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes