Department of Transportation | Term Survey

After the recent reform, I’d like to hear your opinions. Although not everyone agreed with it, which again I do understand that however, it was in the best interest of the department. From the outside, they may have been unnecessary changes. As much as I liked my former HiComm members and Supervisors, I felt strongly that most promotions were based solely on favoritism and not on competency and actual criteria that should have been considered. You may be asking why did I decide to terminate instead of just demoting them. I wanted a fresh clean start. DOT hadn’t really had a full restart since the term of Straphos, and even then not everything was fresh. There were still policies from the previous term that weren’t necessary however, they stayed and worked for the time he was in office. Once fly10101 was confirmed as Secretary, his activity did fall and as a result majority of DOT went inactive. This may be a time many of you recall, when DOT had a major decline in activity. Elite_Creations and I were left to run the department for the most part. Don’t get me wrong; Fly was a great guy but just wasn’t fit for the position. Not at the time at least. Once I came into office I felt as if something was missing. For the longest time, I’d noticed my HiComm was inactive and overall we weren’t getting anywhere. I kept waiting for things to get better and they never did so I took action. Coming into this term, one of my biggest goals was to restore DOT back to where it was during Straphos term, and possibly better. I feel as if I’m now getting to that point where it’s finally getting good. We still have a ways to go, but I feel we have seen significant change. It’s coming to the point where my resignation is upon us. Before I go out however I want to leave DOT in a good condition. I ask that you vote in the poll down below, and if you have any comments to go ahead and share your ideas.

The following polls are anonymous

Has DOT activity improved during my term?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Has the training division and employee quality improved throughout the duration of my term?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Has DOT improved as a whole during my term?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you believe I’ve done a sufficent job as Secretary?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you agree with the decisions we’ve made over the entirety of my term?

• Yes
  • No
  • Most
  • A few

0 voters

Do you approve of the current administration?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of the current High Command members?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of the current Supervisors?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Once again, if you have any comments or concerns you’d like to share I’m open to hearing your thoughts and I’ll reply to the best of my ability if it’s something that I can answer. Thank you for taking the time to read and complete the survey.

Secretary of Transportation

4 Likes

no complaints from me ur doing a good job

3 Likes

Thank you, Mr. Meepler.

2 Likes

wonderful job

3 Likes

why cant we apply for a disability plate!!!

1 Like

yeah!! I’m disabled!! #DotIsDisablist

3 Likes